What body type do you like on a guy?

So ladies, how do you like your men? Do you like skinny, built, average, muscular, big body builder, chubby, fat, or whatever else you can think of. I fall under muscular, not skinny not fat, I'm 6'1 210lbs, about 15% body fat. I have a big build, wide shoulders, I'm a former fat kid who decided to eat right and workout for my health and not for anyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer chubby guys. Not fat like their stomach hangs over their pants but I little cushion to them. Muscular guys kind of creep me out . I don't wanna cuddle with rock hard abs. Like its said in the phrase, its like cuddling with a rock.

Rock < Teddy bear .

What Girls Said 11

• I kinda like my guys in the middle- not too thin, too overweight, or too buff. He shouldn't look like he works out too much because than it means he cares about looks more than anything else. But he also shouldn't look like he eats too much or is lazy. I sound so judgmental right now but you asked and it's the only way to explain. He should just look like he's healthy, that's all. And you do. I shouldn't really be commenting because I'm not the thinnest of all girls but...yeah.

• I like muscular guys, but if a guy has a personality that is compatible with me, I'm not that picky about body type.

• I personally don't care too much but what attracts my attention is when a guy is taller than me

(not too much, I'm 5'8), lean but slightly built. You don't have to be Mr. Muscles but not super skinny. That's what attracts me but if your nice to me and cute/hot/handsome, I'll really like you. And cute/hot means as long as you work it, your hot.

• I like guys who obviously care about their body and health, it's a sign of pride in themselves which I like. I don't like really skinny guys though because they're so bony and make me feel like a whale even though I know I'm far from it. I don't even mind kinda chubby guys, I just can't standdd flimsy looking boys.

• I like a guy who is active. biking is a turn on, running is a turn on, no big fat muscles, just someone fit. like 4 times a week fit

• I'm a sucker for skinny guys personally.

• You sound as if you've got a very nice build. Everyone is different with their preferences so what might work for one person might not for another. There are also people with ideals. Ideally for me, I prefer men who are at least 6'0 and between 185 - 215 and not much belly. I'm 5'8 and fit. However I don't expect a six pack either unless that is what he wants. Life is too short and I'd rather enjoy it than browbeat someone into looking like an ideal.

• Yeah your so right. You can't go around in life expecting perfection. By the way I don't have a six pack, just an average belly.

• Any sane well adjusted woman will take an average belly over a six pack anyday if the average belly guy is decent. I dated a six pack guy and he was exhausting with his protein obsession.

• I like tall fit guys with broad shoulders and muscular arms

• I love chubby,muscular,average.I don't like skinny,big body builder or fat.

• I like guys with back muscles and wide shoulders...really attractive :) but I don't like guys who are too muscular

• So you like just normal muscular guys right? Cause just having a big back and shoulders but nothing else would look really awkward lol.

• bahahahaha yes normal muscular! Only having a big back and shoulders would be really weird...

• i like thicker guys, whether they're muscular or chubby.

i just don't like skinny guys.

i don't mind chubby guys either. some are just so cute. :D

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm a former fat kid who decided to eat right and workout for my health and not for anyone else."

So then why bother mentioning it to us?

• Why does everyone just go around picking small pieces of questions to be a d*** about. Just go f*** yourself. Why do you even come on a site that is meant to be a place for people to get honest answers just to be a troll? Oh and don't message again cause I'm not going to respond.