Do you have any abstract and bold make up ideas?

hello I'm an aspiring make up artist, and I am starting to run out of ideas, does anyone have some?

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of makeup? Like beauty or movie?

You can always pick a theme and work off of that... Like think of a lizard or snake and try to make the eye shadow and lipstick speckled looking or you can think alien and try to do something that would look alien like.

or something like:

link

link

• thank you, I've done hundreds of different abstract designs but those links really helped spark new ideas, and I would do anything except lizard patterened I'm scared of them :/ but right now I have butterflies on the outer part of my eye with a thin black eye liner on both lids and false lashes and a false wing

What Guys Said 3

• My idea is to actually look at people and draw out their best features with colors that complement them.

Which I suspect is much harder then imposing a bold idea.

• Try reading "The Illustrated Man" (1951) book by Ray Bradbury. Although it is somewhat outdated in concepts, it is one of the most unusual science fiction collection that was ever published. Ray Bradbury as a writer had a tremendous impact on the thinking patterns of the 20th century.

• Using eyeliner around the lips.

What Girls Said 0