Guys: Would this bother you?

I've had surgery on my hips like 5 or 6 times and I have scars on both my legs from that. On one side it's not very noticeable, but on the other it's pretty clear(because I've had surgery on it like 3 or 4 times) and it's sensitive to touch. Well because of that scar being so sensitive I just shave around it and leave hair over the scar(it's not like it's a really big scar...they're pretty small...like maybe a inch or so across and wide on the bigger one).

What I'm wondering is, would that bother any of you guys if a girl did that?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other(tell in comments)
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry about it. First of all, at your age, there shouldn't be a lot of guys getting that close to your hips. Also, since you are still young, your scar will very likely fade away. I knew a guy who was in a car accident when he was 15. He went through the windshield and his face was sliced up VERY bad. He had big, raised scars all over his face and neck. By the time he was 25, they were very faint. I saw him recently (he's 41 now), and I couldn't even find the scars.

Try removing the hair with depilatory cream instead of a razor.

• i probablly won't care that much.

• It doesn't sound too bad to me..but how much hair do you have on your hips?

• Well the scar is on my thigh really. You can see it, but it's not like a lot or anything.

• so you are talking about leaving a small amount of your leg unshaved...it is no big deal to me...(:(:(:

What Girls Said 0