What's your order?

When it comes to relationships in what order would you put the following, based on importance:

Looks.

Personality.

Sex life.

And if you've got the time, explain, why?

I'm not picking a best answer for this one because it's completely opinionated =)

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose looks would be number one for most but think about it:

How many of you (girls especially) meet someone and they are "OK" in the looks department? You would pick them 40th out of a 100 say.. BUT you get to know them for a bit and you have a chemistry going that you didn't expect. Now, you start to see that person as more attractive than before. Maybe not Top 10 material, but their 40th place doesn't seem that bad, and they do have this cute thing... and so it goes!

PERSONALITY! Its what drives you to love. Anyone who picks a person for their looks will always be disappointed. Why? Their is never improvment or growing. In fact, its guaranteed they will get "uglier" as they age. Youth is beauty in America. Personality always has room to improve and grow closer! And the best part, you can always find someone special, even when you are (**gasp!) 40 something!

SEX is always good and most people know that it needs the other two parts for it to really work long term.

• I think you need all three parts for it to work long term haha.

• Thats exactly what I said.. SEX is nothing without the other two parts already established. You can have great hot sex with someone but it won't last without a personality to keep it fresh and the looks that drive the libido. Together can create a lasting Love.

What Guys Said 6

• Looks

Personality

Sex life

Looks - are at number one becauser 95% of the time that physical attraction is what FIRST got you interested in that other person

Personailty - Cause you have to mesh with that person, people who say opposites attract are lying. it makes things a lot harder.

Sex Life - I don't thik sex life would be as important as the other 2, You could be attracted by looks and personality to someone who is waiting to have sex till marriage. that shouldn't hold you back from something that could be great should it?

• Well they're all important to me, but if I had to rank them it would be:

1) Personality

2) Sex life

3) Looks

But seriously a girl that has a mix of all three is the most desirable one.

• Personality.

Looks.

Sex life.

• I think personality first. But the other two do not really matter to me since first of all I am not good looking at all. SO I can't judge people on looks. I look like a Fat big headed scruffy nerf hearder...

And the last thing I would even think about would be sex. So I can't use the other too.

I would rate mine list as Personality | Habits | Interest

• For me it would be:

1. Personality: this is what defines a person (the inner self)

2. Looks: Physical appearance plays a huge role (the outer self)

3. Sex life: S.E.X. is awesome

• Personality, looks, then sex life... the personality gonna outlast all that. The sex is gonna be last because it's what's least important

What Girls Said 3

• Hey girly!

Now, I truly believe that this is a very opinionated question, in that everyone will supply a different response. Because everyone has a different opinion- Especially when it comes to relationships.

For myself, I believe the order would typically go in the following sequence:

1. Looks: No matter what, regardless of who you are, in my opinion, looks will provide your first impression. They /do/ matter, in the beginning, at least. It is the first glimpse you have of this person, and thus acts almost as a first impression. Before you feel, or hear or speak to this person, you are able to see them, and that counts for a lot. As sad as that may be...

2. Personality: After seeing this person, of course you will be provided with their personality, and I think that this is an important factor. You can tell a lot about someone by the way they act, and speak with you. I think that relationships should be based off of compatibility of personalities, because let's face it; not all personalities work together.

And finally, 3. Sex life. To ME, because this will not go for every person on here, sex is the last componant of a relationship. That's just a personal resolve I have. I have always believed that you should connect with someone first mentally, then emotionally, and then physically... Sex is typically an emotional experience, and more often than not, it means a lot to the female character. But like I said, it depends on the persona.

• i go in that same order because to like someone he oviously has too LOOK gud in some way that made you feel like that toward them.

PERSONALITY is the most important of all because that's how he treats you,how he makes you feel,how he appreciates you,how he takes care of you,how he reacts too problems,also how he plans too put your plans together for the future.

and last but not least SEX LIFE is the best part but eyy there`s got to be trust and love too make it a good one and you got too really get too know that person even though you will never know everything about someone but you gotta know the basics cause you don`t want too get any sexually transmitted disease or get pregnant and it doesn't really have to be called sex life because to live you don`t need sex you just need to be happy.hope I helped :-)

• I suppose that I would put them in the order in which they first appear to me. First you notice thier looks, then you get to know them, and you love thier personality, and then if you really love each other, you have sex. It's a linear progression. But after all of those stages, the personality becomes teh most distinct reason to stay together.