Girls, what's your opinion on ripped jeans?

i usually wear 7's dark wash un-ripped jeans, but recently found my old hollister jeans that I wore long time ago. and I got to thinking, ripped jeans from abercrombie might be cool. what s your opinion on ripped jeans? and what color would be better on ripped jeans? light, medium or dark? thanks!

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't wear ripped jeans I think they look odd on me. But for most people both guys and girls I think they look good. However considering that, I don't really like guys wearing skinny jeans that are ripped, regular pants that fit and are not to tight but not to baggy with rips I think are okay just as long as your wearing them in the right setting. And as for the color I think lighter looks better kinda gives the effect that maybe they weren't bought that way and you have those rips from working outside or at a job makes people think that your more of a hard worker rather than a fashionista. And yes before you roll your eyes I know to many guys that are into fashion WAY more than I ever will be so I think guys can be fashionista's. Hoped it helped a little bit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• they look great on guys.. can't be skinny's though.. and prob light to medium look best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesoem, I like all colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked ripped jeans as long as they're not skinny jeans lol

0|0
    0|0
  • on some people they look natural and good. on others it looks like theyr trying too hard. depends

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Girls love me in my ripped jeans

0|0
    0|0