The belted top N the 1st are my 2 favorites, followed by the snd 1. The 3rd with no type of defined waistline was my least favorite. Looks great, but also like you have a little less figure. You look great!
1. I like the v-neck ruffles. The shirt looks a bit wrinkly but nothing like an old iron can't flatten out, eh? That shirt is way to short to be worn with leggings.
2. Erm'.. Not a fan.. Someone an old lady would wear. The design and all.. But if you were to wear that shirt, wear white pants.
3. That's a cute shirt, I'm not feeling the cardigan. Making the your outfit look too plain.
4. That's a cute shirt, perhaps add on a dark brown belt? And jean shorts. Since it's a bit translucent, try wearing a tank top or something that matches or go well with the outer shirt.
You have hips (shown in link 4) - Show them off!
I'm going to describe them because it's hard to say what's better than the other since they're quite different in style.
1. It's nice, quite flattering but if those are tights could you wear one that's a little more opaque? I can't tell what it is since the light is shining on it. If it's just a solid black it should be good.
2. The part below the waist is nice but the top isn't flattering, the style looks old. That outfit needs accessories or something.
3. I like this a lot, it shows off your figure nicely and look at those curves on your lower body! ;)
4. This outfit is more mature, a bit more stylish, I like it.
Hmm I'm going to go for what I think is more age appropriate even though I don't know your age.
4, 3, one (3 & one look the same age wise but 3 beats one because 3 shapes your figure) and 2.