Guys what clothes looks better on me

img193.imageshack.us/img193/1349/54476423.jpg

img337.imageshack.us/img337/1370/58426452.jpg

img14.imageshack.us/img14/9648/47296672.jpg

img4.imageshack.us/img4/599/75024481.jpg

what is better and what is less

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Three is the best.

Why?

Its the only one where you don't have loose fabric puffing out over your not-fat midsection. Your hips look great, don't hide them.

• The belted top N the 1st are my 2 favorites, followed by the snd 1. The 3rd with no type of defined waistline was my least favorite. Looks great, but also like you have a little less figure. You look great!

• thyey are all kinda just the same so it doesn't really matter

• Yoga pants are hot,

1-2 seem to be the best choices

3

4

• Well I like one a lot, 3 I think I kinda like not sure about 4.

• You messed up the format of the page. *shoots you with awkward social pressure arrow*

• the first and the last :)

• They all look great on you. I really like the first one the best.

• 1 & 4. The other two don't seem to catch my attention.

What Girls Said 2

• 1. I like the v-neck ruffles. The shirt looks a bit wrinkly but nothing like an old iron can't flatten out, eh? That shirt is way to short to be worn with leggings.

2. Erm'.. Not a fan.. Someone an old lady would wear. The design and all.. But if you were to wear that shirt, wear white pants.

3. That's a cute shirt, I'm not feeling the cardigan. Making the your outfit look too plain.

4. That's a cute shirt, perhaps add on a dark brown belt? And jean shorts. Since it's a bit translucent, try wearing a tank top or something that matches or go well with the outer shirt.

You have hips (shown in link 4) - Show them off!

• I'm going to describe them because it's hard to say what's better than the other since they're quite different in style.

1. It's nice, quite flattering but if those are tights could you wear one that's a little more opaque? I can't tell what it is since the light is shining on it. If it's just a solid black it should be good.

2. The part below the waist is nice but the top isn't flattering, the style looks old. That outfit needs accessories or something.

3. I like this a lot, it shows off your figure nicely and look at those curves on your lower body! ;)

4. This outfit is more mature, a bit more stylish, I like it.

Hmm I'm going to go for what I think is more age appropriate even though I don't know your age.

4, 3, one (3 & one look the same age wise but 3 beats one because 3 shapes your figure) and 2.