What is your idea of beauty? (Be as specific as possible)

This question I thought would be interesting to ask because everyone's perceptions of beauty is so different from the next. Since I asked the question, I'd like to voice my opinion on my dream guy who resembles my boyfriend. My idea of an attractive man is a man who is olive-dark complected with a nice baritone voice, brushed or combed hair, with nice dark brown eyes or hazel, with a nice smile :-)

Please no hatred, have fun while describing :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• My perfect guy.. a deep rich voice, is taller than me, and built ooh so deliciously lolol

He can be a tan guy, olive, very dark, or very pale

One example:

link

link

link

Second Example:

link

link

link

But that's not beauty in my mind those are just beautiful people..beauty is what you do with good looks. Beauty is definitely skin deep. Beauty is a good mind backed behind good actions.

What Guys Said 5

• I feel like a creeper, but I'll digress.

Stunning eyes; big pupils; the color of the iris doesn't matter, straight long hair carmel brown hair; glistening skin, it's gotta be either white like kate beckinsale, scarlet johannson, or natalie portman or like general arab models;and I prefer a big nose that kinda protrudes; I like softer cheek bones. that pretty much summarizes indisputable beauty to me

though, personality should definitely play a part of my perception of beauty, but I'm a bit tired of illustration.:)

• I know I have my short comings, and I like people who know they have them too, they aren't bragging about how perfect they are. As long as they're honest to themselves that is something beautiful to me, honesty is a amazing trait.

• im not a perfect person, nor do I expect anyone else to be, but I like girls who are confident and like to talk, weird right. but girls who can dance and have pretty eyes are a big turn on

• This is not capricious but based the results of years of highly iterative experience.

Fitness model build. Black straight, thick hair to the waist. 5'9" to 5’11" tall, long legs and a short torso, a strikingly beautiful face, and confidently wears 5 1/2 inches single sole stilettos. Olive skin with no tattoos or piercings, other than ears. Cosmopolitan, passive, accommodating, devoted, upbeat, very feminine, and knows how to get what she wants through persuasion and influence. Never demanding or tempermental. Caucasian, Latin, Asian, or some mix of those, and not interested in kids or pets, aside from fish. Vain enough not to ever let her looks slide, affectionate, somewhat co-dependent, non-smoker, fun, and have nothing to do with the psychological arts.

• Neglected to mention eye color. Anything highly reflective: blue, green, grey, light hazel.

• Whatever their definition of it tends to be.

What Girls Said 5

• My definition of beauty is not restricted alone to the people I find attractive, but since your description appears to suggest that is what your looking for. My type is usually, tall, dark hair, dark small eyes, thick slanted eyebrows, sloped nose, defined jaw-line, broad shoulders, v shaped torso, muscular, med-high cheek bones, med lips. Can't visualize? Here are some men I find good looking that reflect at least 4 or more of the aspects I think for me define male beauty:

link

link

link

link

link

link link (Couldn't settle for one)

• link

link

link

- I like men who have a define, jawline, as well as a structure face shape.

• Honestly it's more up to the appeal. I like masculine guys but not some builders. Bad boys too.

• i love a cute face with big blue eyes and he should be taller than me (which isn't very hard) and I love brown hair and that's it^^

• To be honest, I find so many different things attractive and beautiful that it would be pointless (or just lengthy) to list them all here. also, what I can find beautiful is not necessarily what I personally find attractive. those are two drastically different things. I have my own tastes in guys and girls (bisexual) but there are tons of people that I find beautiful, good looking, interesting, etc. whom I am not personally sexually attracted to or drawn to romantically/sexually. otherwise, my vision of beauty in the world would be unfortunately narrow minded and limited, which is not who I am.

And I assume you're talking about looks, because beyond that sh*t just gets even more complicated.

sorry for not really answering your question but I have to be honest. cheers.