Pool/beach fun: Girls, which guy (body type) do you want for your chicken fight partner?

It’s summertime so that means lots of pool and beach games like chicken fighting. If you’re able to select from a variety of guys, which body type would you pick? Which guy would you want to mount?

Classic Ectomorph (thin, small, lean, some definition)

link

link

link

Ripped Ectomorph (thin, defined, some development)

link

link

link

Mesomorph (hard, athletic body)

link

link

link

Endomorph (big, stocky)

link

link

link

• Classic Ectomorph (thin, small, lean, some definition)
  • Ripped Ectomorph (thin, defined, some development)
  • Mesomorph (hard, athletic body)
  • Endomorph (big, stocky)
Let’s even add another incentive. Say there’s a chicken fight tournament and the winners get a million dollars. Which guy would you pick if you wanted to win?
Last update, sorry. Assume that you're single and may consider hooking up with your chicken fight partner. So, there are 2 major factors: the prize money and the potential relationship. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Between A and B. The more muscular they get, the more likely they are to crush my legs lol

• haha, what do you mean by crushing your legs?

• As long as they are slightly bigger in frame than I am, they make a good base. For example, my 5'8, 120 lb friend would NOT be someone that me, at 5'4, 108 lbs would choose. My 6'4, 175 lb boyfriend would be someone I'd choose. Or my 5'11, 135 lb friend. Or my 5'8, 165 lb friend. It all depends on the ratio. My size and the first guy's sizes are too close to be stable. I could just as easily be his base as he could be mine. And we'd fall over instantly.

• Cool, thanks. How do you think you'd fair on a 6'2 290lb base, just stability-wise? Would that (typical ht,wt for "D") cause you to be unstable somehow, e.g. his torso being too wide? I know I said final question before lol, but one question just leads to the next. Thx again.

What Girls Said 6

• B would be perfect to me. This was a fun question lol

• Cool, thanks. I think B would have good speed and endurance. Do you think the guys in C or D are too big? How do you think you'd fair with say the big and stocky guy (D)? Would you be comfortable with him as a chicken fight partner?

• Cool, that's awesome. Well, hope you enjoy your next chicken fight and many more... :)

• Thanks :P you too!

• I picked D

• I think that's a nice choice. Did you choose it because of his large size and weight?

• Nah, I didn't even think about it.

• Haha, I wouldn’t have either :) But I recently learned that as you have your legs under his arms, your calves could get crushed and might hurt if he got really into the fight and tensed up. I’m curious about how different body types match up for it, but I still like ‘D’ as a choice. The guy in this link is 6’ 300lbs and the girl makes a good comparison. Do you think you’d be able to securely mount him and be stable, considering his big and wide torso?

• None of the above

• Why none? Am I missing a body type? I believe I represented a wide variety. Or do you not like chicken fighting?

• Ripped classic

• Nice one

• I think that the guy in the first link is ideal and he does not need to loose any weight:-). But I don't like very much the rest links in that section. Then I think the answer is B.

• Well, for WINNING specifically I would choose a mesomorph. Grounded yet agile. If for the sake of sexual interest and wanting to meet them after I would choose a ripped ectomorph. I'm into lean but toned guys. Even though there is something so primal about being with a big, muscular man. I guess I don't discriminate.

• Thanks for your input. I think you have a great chance of winning with the mesomorph. I appreciate the distinction you made about who you'd be attracted to. Curious, why not the endomorph for winning? Is he too large or something?

• C or D, probably D. He would be very sturdy and hold onto me tightly. It would help us win for sure, yay! Fun question hahaha XD

What Guys Said 1

• You should do one of these polls with female body types!