What's hotter when wearing a summer dress?

What's hotter? A girl wearing a dress without a bra or the same girl wearing the same dress with a pushup bra? Her breasts would obviously look larger with the bra. Also, assume that, other than by looking and assuming, you're unaware of whether or not she's wearing a bra. Thanks! Hope it made sense...

My boobs definitely aren't saggy...

Most Helpful Girl

• FREE YOUR BOOBS. FREE THEM

What Guys Said 13

• WithOUT the bra for me, for sure. I'm not a fan of pushup bras in general, but the beauty of a sundress is that it's thin and light and lets the girl's natural shape come through a bit. A girl in nothing but a sun dress and panties is about the most beautiful she can be.

• Oh...you don't wear panties with a sundress! Don't you know that? lol

• Even better! (I was giving the benefit of the doubt). A light, thin, cotton sundress and pure woman underneath? That's where the fantasy kind of "fades to white" and I wake up with a huge smile on my face.

• That's actually what I was planning on doing tomorrow for my boyfriend, except he won't wake up ;)

• The natural look is better, it requires us to use our imaginations, and those are always able to enhance reality!

• Depends on the shape of her breasts. If they sag then the pushup bra. If they don't then no bra.

• Uh...I would think the bra would be an obvious choice. Cleavage is an eye catcher for guys Wouldn't the possible perkiness showing through without the bra be an issue for you?

• With bra.

• Whole idea of a summer dress is to keep cool, look sexy.

Well, no bra. Traps heat, not sexy.

• Perky breasts.

• ...isn't the perkiness showing through without the bra the best part?

:-P

• that would depend on the woman in the dress , if she has small breasts they will look better with out a bra sometimes , if big than she will have to suffer a bra

• with the bra

• The fact that your are wearing a summer dress is good enough for me.

• If it appears either way as though you aren't wearing a bra, then it doesn't matter, because no bra is the hottest option...but you can always tell when a girl is wearing a bra, so neither option wins.

• Push up.

Dangling boobs are noticeable but that doesn't necessarily mean sexier.

• The one with the boobs pushed up I suppose?

What Girls Said 1

• *sigh* pushup bras are like a bag of potato chips once its opened its half empty. Go with a strapless whatever for support if you need it. Since your boobs are not saggy you have nothing to worry about! You will look great no matter what you do!. Don't let some guy drag you down otherwise.