Do I look better with long hair or short?

Since last June, I opted to grow out my hair, only getting small trims every few months. This is the gradual growth:

January 2011: link

July 2011: link

December 2011: link

May 2012: link

June 2012: link

Today: link

Got 6-1 for the shorter hair so far.
Seems like long hair won in the end. Final tally of 14-7 with 3 neutral.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the today hair .. short hair looks good to but more of in a sweet boyish way .. the long hair looks more of a bad boy .. MAN type I looks hot ! just don't go longer then that ... you have a nice face so any hair cut would look good

What Girls Said 24

• hot either way, but I think you look more friendly with short hair and kind of...angry? with long hair. Not sure if it has anything to do with the hair.

• LOL...I think I had long days in the last two photos...haha.

• Personally I like the short hair. It looks like you completely transformed your style though (probably influenced by the setting in the photos and facial hair).

But short definitely takes lead for me.

• Today :) :) :)

• No doubt about it, the long hair is awesome. It suits your face type really really well. The today-picture looks absolutely great ;)

• I would say more girls would go for you with short hair, but either is fine. If anything you just changed your look.

• I like jan. Dec. And today I can't decide but if you hair gets pin straight when its long I think short would be better

• Nah long hair makes you look like a wrestler...short hair is better although I do find Jan AND Today pic to be equally cute,nice...whatever. :)

• I like Jan 2011 and July 2011 :)

• I like how sexy it looks today.

• Long is nice. So is short. I'd say the today one is the best, though.

• I liked December the best

• I nearly always prefer short hair but the most recent shot makes you look the best so stick with that I suppose :)

• 2nd picture for sure is the best!

• I like July's and Today's look the best.

• I like the one today, the best.

• I like long hair ;)

• I like the one where your hair is down and looks wavy with the sunglasses

• i like either July or now. you look really good both ways

• I like the 1st one

• The last picture is the best one, because it shows the oval of your face perfectly. The back of your head is perfect and the low tail emphasizes it. Even though personally I think that very short hair on sides (shorter than in first pic) with a bit longer on the top would suit it very well too esp if you raised your hair on top with gel like almost all soccer players do:-)if you know what I mean

• short definitely suits you

• i would never date a guy with long hair... ever. however yours actually suites you in some strange sort of way ...:P

• January 2011 or July 2011. I don't like it when it gets any longer, not foryou.

• June 2012 is no good?

• Aw :( I hate it lol I like the shorter styles on you

• I think if you met me person, might think different.

• I like July 2011 the best.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you look better with

long hair, but I guess you want

the girls answer.. ^-^

• The Today hair suits you facial features well, no homo btw

• long hair, don't care!

• July 2011 and December were your best.