Do men think thongs are cute?

Do men think thongs are cute? Or sexy, or does it just depend on the ass?

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Not cute. Sometimes a little sexy, but just not all that good looking. Was with a girl yesterday who wore red panties with white polka dots -- somehow it just looked cuter tahn any thong I have ever seen.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• thongs have been over done. I prefer panties on women over thongs myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're hot/sexy, never really put cute to em. My personal fave is boyshorts, cute and sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they are very sexy if they are on the right ass.

If not they look horrible. I guess most girls would know if they look good on themselves or not.

Hope this helps- only wear thongs if you got the package to show it off!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They were made to attract us men to women.

0|0
    0|1
  • Lemme roll my weed on it, that's an ass tray.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not cute. Sexy maybe. I'd prefer a girl who didn't wear them in general..maybe in the bedroom could be an exception ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure! these thongs are cute link

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are gross

0|1
    1|0
  • I think generally it will be considered sexy more than cute.

Cute has this innocent connotation to it, and thongs are more sexually appealing.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• A guy that I like loves them (I hate them) and few other guys that I knew just think they are gross or trashy. I myself think it depends on the ass, because I knew this girl that was about 300 pounds and she would wear them in the locker room constantly. All I could think is, "I don't want to see the moon so early in the morning" lol. She turned me off of thongs ungracefully, but at least she had confidence ... I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • loool ha ha thong evil= butt floss.. sorry for the visual lol

That's why I don't like them. Also don't they give us ladies more of a wedgie? lol

• when did wedgies become attractive in the first place lol I thought they were the things little boys feared at night XD