Can tall girls be cutesy too?

Or does look awkward when we do it? What do you guys think?

By tall I mean runway model tall.

Most Helpful Guy

• They can be. I don't think height has much to do with it. Besides, even if you did look awkward, I kind of find that cute too anyway.

• Thanks for best answer.

• NP I'm glad someone out there thinks girls can be cute no matter their height. Thank you!

What Guys Said 7

• Sometimes when you see a taller woman, the word cute as far as a physical description does not to mind (at least for me). I usually think of words like attractive and beautiful. As far as taller women having a cute personality, I think they surely can.

• Not really, I think shorter girls nail down the "cutesy" feelings for me. Taller girls can look more elegant than shorter ones, but not more "cutesy". There's something about smallness that is more "cute" to me.

• I've known a few tall girls whom I would describe as cute.

• I think they can. It's probably harder for them, but yeah they can.

• Yeah sure. If you are cute then you are cute regardless of your height. Out of curiosity, do you mean look cute or act cute or both?

• I think they can be.

• Bit more difficult I think, since cute may imply a smaller stature.

That being said, I would by no means disqualify tall girls from being attractive and sexy, just the word "cute" may not apply as much.

• No I mean cute specifically

• Yeah then I stand by the comment of it being a bit more difficult to be classified as "cute". I just didn't want to sound discouraging. That opinion may just be me though.

What Girls Said 2

• I think they can because look at Japanese manga. A lot of the girls look super tall, but they are also really cute!

link

link

this girl used to be a model, but she is cute

link

• i think candice swanepoel is pretty darn adorable,but generally speaking-it is harder for tall girls to be cutesy-cute girls are cute because people feel the need to protect them,like babies,and well height is something men hold dear to their hearts cause they get to feel dominant and like they're protecting you-but if we're gonna be honest-i'd rather be tall and considered able to take care of myself,than like someone needs to take care of me.