How Do You Know If You Are A Physically Attractive Person?

I'm just curious due to the fact that attractiveness is only within the eye of the beholder and different people(women/girls in my case) see different things, Although one girl hated my guts and thought that I was a gross little creep and wasn't ''cool' or ''hot'' enough for her, I have still been asked out on dates by five different girls and hit on told that I am ''cute'' by at least seven but I think that this is pretty typical or the ''normal'' experience for most guys in their teens and twenties so I can't be certain but I am very grateful for the attention I do get minus the cheerleader/sorority girls in high school and college who weren't interested.

I still look like my photo, just age him five years and that's what you get with me now.

Most Helpful Guy

• multiple people tell you not just your mom

What Girls Said 6

• if you're confident and a bit cocky, girls will think you're more attractive. and I just looked at your pic, I think you're kinda cute.. and I'm a sorority girl haha

• Thank You , and I guess I shouldn't label then! I took some really harsh judgements from some girls in a teen theater group who were the self-procliamed '' cool/ popular kids " when I was in high school so I just assumed that I wouldn't do well with the cheerleader or even sorority crowd when I got older. As you might have guessed I have had some confidence issues from having a truly brutal upbring and life siruations otherwise so your right about confidence being a huge added bonus.

• You look at yourself in the mirror and your just like, "DANG, I'm HOTTT." I do it all the time, its good to know your feeling pretty today.

• When you are comfortable in your own skin and when you're confident in who you are.

Confidence and attractiveness go hand and hand.

• When you look in the mirror and photos of yourself and you love what you see

• Gay guys hit on you means you're universially attractive

• You get hit on or stared at by people

What Guys Said 3

• Physical attractiveness is obviously a matter of preference, but there are a few things (at least in Western society) that are nearly-universal traits of physical attractiveness in men. Keep in mind that these rules apply to most (not all) women, so there will always be exceptions. But generally there is peer-reviewed scientific evidence to back them up. Most of these traits are associated with high levels of testosterone, which means the guy who has them is likely to have a high replication value.

1) Height. Most women prefer a man who is at least 3 to 5 inches taller than they are.

2) Facial symmetry. Men and women both prefer people with as much facial symmetry as possible, because it's usually indicative of good genes and general healthiness.

3) A high chest-to-waist ratio (i.e. broad shoulders and a relatively narrower waist). Women tend to prefer men whose bodies are V-shaped.

4) A strong, pronounced jawline.

5) Physical fitness - you should be in shape and have a decent amount of muscle tone. Beeing too skinny or too fat is a sign of poor health.

• Well, back in high school a few girls would always grab my tush. That always told me a thing or two. If you're getting any sort of compliments from the opposite gender, then yeah, you might just be attractive.

• Hell if I know.