What do you think of these gladiator sandals?

I'm trying to buy a pair- it's $60 at the local boutique shop...just wondering if it's worthy for the money... I think it's a great deal.

What do you guys think about this minnetonka belize gladiator sandals?

link

Here's another view of the sandal...

link
I think it would be super chic/sexy to pair it with skinny jeans or a short skirt...
Do these sandals look better in black?

link

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Interesting, they can look good with the right outfit.

• Every time my coworker and I see a hot girl in gladiator sandals, we look at each other and mutter 'shame about the shoes'

• lol, they look sexy

• Like casanorba said, I find them really sexy when I see girls out in the town wearing them, especially if they're wearing them with a sundress or skinny jeans. lol

• I'd need to see your feet. But I'm sure they would look very nice on you, Specially if you have a nice pedi. ;)

• not that great tbh

• The look better in black too me. I like them, but to me $60 is too much for a pair of shoes.

• MEHHHHHH

• What don't you like about it? What kind of sandals do you like on girls?

• im kidding they're alright. I'm not a big sandal person in the first place so it's hard for me to judge them :D

What Girls Said 6

• These are a waste of money. I would try shopping at payless, or other places online to try and find a better deal. Regardless of whether they are real leather or not, 60 for a pair of shoes, is much too high.

P.S I think if done correctly the sandles would be easy to pair as a statement piece. If you decide to get them. get them in black, and you can match that with either traditional or colored jeans for a nice contrast and not worry about clashing.

• I like them.

• They're awesome .They're like nothing I've seen before . :D

• At first I hated them but then I put them on and loved how great they looked on my feet

• I guess I should have posted a link where a model is shown wearing them, but I figured people on here wouldn't give enough judgement to the shoe itself rather than the beautiful model that's wearing them... But I agree- it looks a lot better when you actually try them on!

• I like the black since I have brown skin I don't like to wear brown shoes

• It'd look nice with capris too