Guys, how do you feel about a girl that wears granny panties?

If you were hooking up with a girl and as you took her pants off you saw that she was wearing granny panties, how would you feel about that? Would it be a turn off for you?

For those who don't know...granny panties are panties that com up over the belly button. link

They tend to be panties some women wear during their periods.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fine with me. Better than thongs in my opinion.

• why do you say that?

• yeah, I totally agree :)

• id have to agree with him i think thongs are trashy/slutty..

What Guys Said 22

• If they look like the ones in the link, yes it would be a turn off. If she's hot, I'm still going to continue to have sex with her, but I definitely would not like her choice of underwear. That being said, she doesn't need to wear a thong or some extravagant set of panties, but something that at least has some style and looks her age is nice, even if they are just a traditional fit.

• It might be a bit of a turn off...but it's not terrible. Definitely not what you want to see when you take her pants off...but hey you're not really in a position to complain at that point

• not even my grandmother wears those. Wear a nice boy short and when your in period then these can be okay I think.

• ewwwwwww...you've seen your grandmother's panties?

• arent you exaggerating on the grandmother part? lol

• not at all, on the record I haven't watched my grandmothers wear her panties , but I have put them away in her clothing drawer and common I'm not putting them away with my eyes closed. She just wears normal stuff and adult diapers when she goes to bed.

• I just jizzed in my pants. lol

• seriously? those pants are that funny?

• lol No, I was joking. Eh, I mean it's not like you're going to break up with a girl because of what she wears. Well, some people might, I don't think I ever would.

• Assuming she wasn't on her period, I'd take them off her sooner than I would otherwise. They would be a turn-off, but I'd still have sex with her. Then I would probably get her better panties as a present.

• Eh..As long as she does not wear thongs..i am happy with ANYTHING...commando, cheekies etc..Go For It! ..(:(:(:

• Granny panties woul probably be a deal breaker for me if it was our first time as it would only be downhill from there, its coofine for chicks to own and wear a few pairs here and there as apparently they are comfortable but please not in the bedroom...

Also i just get the image in my head from bridget Jones diary!! Ummmm

• My girlfriend wears granny panties. They are, by no means a turn off! She does wear other styles of panties but her favourite type are granny panties. She's got designer labels and cheap pairs too. Her figure is stunning so she makes all her panties look good in all honesty.

• I would love it to the fullest. We are in an age where public mores are nil. There is no modesty anymore...how sad. To further answer the question, I would applaud her for her choice in undergarment indeed. There should be more women who don granny panties upon Their bottom.

• I wouldn't really care, she can wear whatever's comfortable.

• I wouldn't mind if she was wearing granny panties, and it wouldn't be a turn off, i would be fine with it.

• I'm not gonna kick her out of bed over it, but it would be a bit of a turnoff.

• I do not like them and would hope the girl I like does not wear them unless it is "Aunt Flow time" :P

• Not even if she has rolls the top part down and fastens it with safety pins, to make it look more age appropriate? This would mean that, there're under the belly button, not even then? It's just a question, not a confession lol!

• What weirdo is thumbs downing everyone? And @loveis-hmmm nah not even that :)

• id be so excited I would rip them off of her lol ;p jk

• i thinks its cute... i totally love the school girl look..

• buy some thongs, thanks

• 0|0
  • i could care less what kind of underwear a girl wears

• I would not give a sh*t at that point.

• I used to care but then I thought I'm no one to say she can't wear them or not

so I say if they make your period less comfortable. Go for it!

• honestly I would probably rofl. And if they are on their period why would they let a guy take her pants off?

• I'd "accidently" rip them as I'm taking them off so she can never put those f***ers on again. AFTER we f*** I'll question her on it.

• how dare you "accidently" rip those panties. They're uber comfy!

• I'm sure they're pretty cheap too. You'll be able to buy more ;(

What Girls Said 11

• I actually thought maybe I should get one of those it covers the love handles lol why are they so funny if they girl whose wearing them is sexy theyd bang her anyway... Can you get those in black? Wear them with a black bra and heels and loose hair and let me know if its hot lol

• I know, Beyonce is constantly wearing those on stage and she is hot as hell.

• Yeah in black though and they re not exactly the same.. A different fabric

• OMG I would be embarrassed

• yeah I wear those with low cut jeans and crop tops

• Girl you can go to Walmart and find cute underwear and if you don't like thongs boy shorts are really cute. if I was a guy and my girlfriend pulled down her pants and I saw granny pantys I would roll out that room laughing but that's jst me

• I could care less what guys think I like that it covers everything

• Why not just wear these? link they look way better :0

• Wow the comments by guys on here are so unbearable to even read!

• What is it that has upset you? You did not like my answer?

• No, I loved yours...I just like to see the responses I get before choosing BA. But you're in the running, don't worry :)

• I love wearing them I don't care if I have panty lines

• I personally would die laughing...and leave. Just Kidding.

I don't ever wear granny panties, I mean she can wear them if she wants, if I was a guy, I wouldn't mind, its not like I have to wear them, and if she kinds them comfortable, then it's all good. PS if she was on "that time of the month" I'd make her put her pants back on and give her some tea and a hot water bottle. ^^

• they sexy why can't a full panty b sexy I wear them too. I fullypanty bottom feels sexy love to f*** in my full brief panties :P

• I REALLY don't care what she wears, but if I had to choose, I would side with Isaac Mizrahi, when he said that he loves big comfortable underwear, but tiny bikinis on women!! I would rather my partner be comfortable, and feel good, with what she is wearing either in public, or with me!
      I like when they like their comfortable panties, and T-shirts, or whatever they like to sleep in!!

• I'm sure they'd rather see underwear than blood