Did you regret getting a tattoo?

why or why not? what were your motives? I am planning on getting one, but I don't know if I will like it 10 years from now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got one and I regret it so f***ing bad. Seriously, if you're unsure about it DO NOT get one. That's a decision you need to make with 100% confidence. I got mine hastily and it was such a huge mistake, getting it lasered off as soon as I can afford it. Worst part is it's on my inner forearm, so I've had to wear longs sleeves in 90 degree weather all summer. It's been almost two years since I got it, and that's almost two years of wearing long sleeves no matter how hot it is.

What Guys Said 4

• I have never regretted any of my tattoos and I'd feel pretty weird without them quite frankly. Tattoos have always fascinated me from an early age so it was just a matter of choosing what I wanted and getting them done. Make sure you find a quality artist and don't be afraid to travel for a quality artist.

• Mine is a big arrow in the middle of my back pointing down to my ass. Inside the arrow it says "Bieber f***ed me here".

No, no regrets at all. That doesn't make me GAY, you know...

• i regret where I got it ( on my knuckles) but I like it

• I only dislike mine because they never cameout the way I WANTED THEM TO. Plan on getting sh*t lasered off and get something.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, I love my tattoos. They are part of me and I'll never regret them, they mean something to me and even as I get old I'll look back with fondness and remember it's what I wanted at the time and if I wasn't 100% sure, I wouldn't have committed to them. Get one that is personal, don't get one just to make a fashion statement.

• I used to want one, but now I'm glad I never got one, because I'm not into them anymore (for myself).

• I do not regret my tattoo at all. I planned mine out for years and when I turned 18 my parents came with me, sure it hurt a lot when I got it but when I was happy for the results and 4 years later I still love it. its small and very modest, I'm actually getting my second one soon.

• i do not have one, I know the day I get it I go home and cry