Do you like this swimsuit?

link

I'm not sure what looks most flattering on me, so I figured I'd ask GaG.

Updates:
here's a different picture without the blurred out face :) link

0|0
11|20

Most Helpful Guy

• omg wow! You're beautiful :D You can definitely pull off that swimsuit well

1|0
    0|0
    • hey I like the first pic best! Post a pic of the first one without a blurred face..pleassssse :P

• link I think that's the same picture...

• awww thankssss. I love it :D

What Guys Said 19

• You're fishing for compliments, shame, shame.

0|0
    1|0
  • You look very sweet in it. I'd probably suggest one that looks more like one suit, instead of having a different pattern on the top vs the bottom, or tie the top in with the bottom by lacing something red to the strings. I'm a design major so it's not odd for me to think about it from this angle. haha. Man-wise, If I were younger I'd want to rent a paddle board and casually drift in your direction.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did have the matching bottoms, but they got too small.. whoops.

• Baby got back! haha

I'm not a player I'm just between gf's.

• You've almost replaced Ashley Judd in my sexy petite brunette list. I like the new pic, and the smile. You're very cute. Still need to buy a new bathing suit.

• Yes, well, it's taken from some distance so I can't tell you such a lot, but you certainly seem to fit the suit, or, should I say, the suit seems to fit you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you look alright. Though there seems to be some kind of fog surrounding your face. You may wanna talk to the Doctor about that.

1|0
    0|0
    • I did! He said I have photoshopitis and that it should go away in 4-6 days...

• Show All
    • Luckily I have a sense of humor... :) Thanks!

• No problem. Stay classy.

• yes, for sure looks good on you.

Nice legs too!

1|1
    0|0
  • Very hot. I like the polka dots and the suite fits your body well. You have a great body.

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks really nice. By the way your rockin that swimsuit! :D

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't go to the beach often so may I ask what you are doing? It seems you're on a surfboard standing with a paddle, I'm no expert so what would that be called? The swimsuit looks good on you, I just can't figure out what you're doing, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • paddleboarding... it's basically a surfboard that you stand on and paddle... it works great in areas where the waves aren't too big. it's pretty fun!

• So its what you do if your at a beach with no waves, got it! But I should of known that, feel stupid but I was curious so I opened my mouth, or typed with my thumbs... I'm on a smart phone.

• Its nice. BTW your boyfriend looks 12.

0|0
    1|1
  • send me a picture of you wearing it... and I promise I will let you know right away

0|0
    0|0
    • That is me. :)

• Show All
    • haha thanks! :) if I remember, I'll post the picture without the blurred face to show it's actually me

• i updated it this morning, incase you didn't see it :)

• i think it looks nice

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks good on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • beautiful. You look great. Very sexy body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong with it you look very beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • its pretty decent, don't get why you blurred your face though.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are so cute. I like it,

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes you rock that suit. I would go to the beach with you any day :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, very nice. Looks like fun, whatever it is you're doing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a pretty standard bathing suit, If anything the separate colors don't really mesh well But it doesn't hurt your looks at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • it looks great on you,but is it supposed to be mismatched? I feel like I'd like it better if it matched

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... I used to own the matching bottoms. I'm trying to find bottoms that are the same shade of red, but it's difficult. Black is pretty much the only option for now.

• Very cute suit, you rock it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey, I just went paddle boarding for the first time today! cool :)

And I like the bathing suit, really cute :) the top is tailored really neat and its nice with the polka dots

0|0
    0|0
  • Its cute :)

0|1
    0|0
  • it looks great on you

0|0
    0|0
  • its okay..looks good on your body type

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they are good separately. matching swimsuits are always the best

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the bathing suit

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the top, I wish the bottom was red too. Nice look though and nice body.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I could still fit into the matching bottoms too.. You'd be surprised at how hard it is to match that shade of red! :)