Do you like this swimsuit?

link

I'm not sure what looks most flattering on me, so I figured I'd ask GaG.

here's a different picture without the blurred out face :) link

Most Helpful Guy

• omg wow! You're beautiful :D You can definitely pull off that swimsuit well

• hey I like the first pic best! Post a pic of the first one without a blurred face..pleassssse :P

• link I think that's the same picture...

• awww thankssss. I love it :D

What Guys Said 19

• You're fishing for compliments, shame, shame.

• You look very sweet in it. I'd probably suggest one that looks more like one suit, instead of having a different pattern on the top vs the bottom, or tie the top in with the bottom by lacing something red to the strings. I'm a design major so it's not odd for me to think about it from this angle. haha. Man-wise, If I were younger I'd want to rent a paddle board and casually drift in your direction.

• I did have the matching bottoms, but they got too small.. whoops.

• Baby got back! haha

I'm not a player I'm just between gf's.

• You've almost replaced Ashley Judd in my sexy petite brunette list. I like the new pic, and the smile. You're very cute. Still need to buy a new bathing suit.

• Yes, well, it's taken from some distance so I can't tell you such a lot, but you certainly seem to fit the suit, or, should I say, the suit seems to fit you?

• Yeah you look alright. Though there seems to be some kind of fog surrounding your face. You may wanna talk to the Doctor about that.

• I did! He said I have photoshopitis and that it should go away in 4-6 days...

• Luckily I have a sense of humor... :) Thanks!

• No problem. Stay classy.

• yes, for sure looks good on you.

Nice legs too!

• Very hot. I like the polka dots and the suite fits your body well. You have a great body.

• It looks really nice. By the way your rockin that swimsuit! :D

• I don't go to the beach often so may I ask what you are doing? It seems you're on a surfboard standing with a paddle, I'm no expert so what would that be called? The swimsuit looks good on you, I just can't figure out what you're doing, lol.

• paddleboarding... it's basically a surfboard that you stand on and paddle... it works great in areas where the waves aren't too big. it's pretty fun!

• So its what you do if your at a beach with no waves, got it! But I should of known that, feel stupid but I was curious so I opened my mouth, or typed with my thumbs... I'm on a smart phone.

• Its nice. BTW your boyfriend looks 12.

• send me a picture of you wearing it... and I promise I will let you know right away

• That is me. :)

• haha thanks! :) if I remember, I'll post the picture without the blurred face to show it's actually me

• i updated it this morning, incase you didn't see it :)

• i think it looks nice

• It looks good on you.

• beautiful. You look great. Very sexy body.

• I see nothing wrong with it you look very beautiful

• its pretty decent, don't get why you blurred your face though.

• you are so cute. I like it,

• Yes you rock that suit. I would go to the beach with you any day :)

• Yup, very nice. Looks like fun, whatever it is you're doing lol

• It's a pretty standard bathing suit, If anything the separate colors don't really mesh well But it doesn't hurt your looks at all.

What Girls Said 11

• i like it.

• it looks great on you,but is it supposed to be mismatched? I feel like I'd like it better if it matched

• Yeah... I used to own the matching bottoms. I'm trying to find bottoms that are the same shade of red, but it's difficult. Black is pretty much the only option for now.

• Very cute suit, you rock it.

• Hey, I just went paddle boarding for the first time today! cool :)

And I like the bathing suit, really cute :) the top is tailored really neat and its nice with the polka dots

• Its cute :)

• it looks great on you

• its okay..looks good on your body type

• i think they are good separately. matching swimsuits are always the best

• i like the bathing suit

• yes I like it

• I like the top, I wish the bottom was red too. Nice look though and nice body.

• I wish I could still fit into the matching bottoms too.. You'd be surprised at how hard it is to match that shade of red! :)