Fake Eyelashes? GUYS and GIRLS

It seems to be that everyone's wearing them these days and I know other girls can spot them a mile off but can guys? What do you think of them? Pretty? Too fake? Also, girls... I've never worn them before so I don't know. Do you still wear eyeliner and mascara with them? Do you put eyeliner on first?

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They look acceptable when they are natural looking, it's when they are huge and obviously stuck on that they look trashy. If they are put on well and in a subtle way then I don't have a problem with them but to me, there is thin line of what is acceptable and what's not. You still wear all your usual eye make-up with them and then just add them along you eyelash line. Put eyeliner on before hand and then after to blend the false lashes in with the eye.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• Um I wear false lashes and eyeliner as well, but only on the top lash. I don't buy the really long fake looking ones. I also wear circle lenses. I put eyeliner on first, then the lashes. I've always gotten compliments from guys and girls so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think fake is an issue anymore, people are really embracing that look... :/ if they put liner first it's to stop gaps.

0|0
    0|0