Fake Eyelashes? GUYS and GIRLS

It seems to be that everyone's wearing them these days and I know other girls can spot them a mile off but can guys? What do you think of them? Pretty? Too fake? Also, girls... I've never worn them before so I don't know. Do you still wear eyeliner and mascara with them? Do you put eyeliner on first?

Most Helpful Girl

• They look acceptable when they are natural looking, it's when they are huge and obviously stuck on that they look trashy. If they are put on well and in a subtle way then I don't have a problem with them but to me, there is thin line of what is acceptable and what's not. You still wear all your usual eye make-up with them and then just add them along you eyelash line. Put eyeliner on before hand and then after to blend the false lashes in with the eye.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Um I wear false lashes and eyeliner as well, but only on the top lash. I don't buy the really long fake looking ones. I also wear circle lenses. I put eyeliner on first, then the lashes. I've always gotten compliments from guys and girls so yeah.

• I don't think fake is an issue anymore, people are really embracing that look... :/ if they put liner first it's to stop gaps.