GUYS-what do you think about tattoos?

I'm thinking of getting a small cute but meaningful tattoo on my pelvis area where only my partner would see. Would you think it is trashy or sexy. I heard some guys say that they dislike tattoos but once they see it they get turned on. Is this true for all guys or should I just keep my skin pristine? curious to read your thoughts :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys dig them and not all hate them. It's really a personal preference thing. A small inconspicuous one that's easy to hide is great for when you don't want to come off as wild when looking for a job or meeting someone's parents, but on the other hand tattoos were meant to be seen as a sign of personal expression and if the person you're getting it for (whether it's you or your BF) isn't one of those people who are particularly excited by it then it's a bit pointless.

He's the one that'll be seeing it you really should ask him before asking US.

What Guys Said 15

• I find tattoos on girls hot. Of course I find girls hot period. lol But if it gets me a chance to see a part of womans body not normally public by asking to see a tatt, then HELL YEAH! lol My fiance wanted a tatt. In fact I wanted to get a tatt. Now if only we could get the courage to get under the needle. OUCH! lol

• I hate tattoos.

Don't get me wrong, I won't let it stop me from being involved with a girl with a tattoo sleeve on her arm, but she's gotta be that much better in every way for me to settle down with her.

As for small tattoos I just think they are so cliche. Every star, butterfly, word, symbol, you can think of has been done on every body part imaginable.

To me they reek of acceptance.

• I love a girl with clean sexy skin, but I would like a tattoo like that. I don't mind a little ink on a girl, but I don't want here to be tatted up.

• It is sexy, but for "the" girl I'll be with, probably a turn off. I just think about how that thing will look in 20+ years.

• I'm not a fan of them.

• i'm not a fan of tattoos but if it's one on the pelvis then it could be sexy indeed. not just because it's on the pelvis but because only your partner can see it. but overall, I prefer no tattoos.

• tattoos on women are sexy!

• I think they're trashy. keep it pristine. don't ruin that sexy body. hot damn.

• My dream girl is covered in tattoos.

• I would prefer a girl not have tattoos, but I would have no problem dating a girl with tattoos.

• i don't like them

• I think they are ugly

• i don't like them. I wouldn't die if she got a small one tho.

• Personally, I think they look trashy. It's not a turn on for me.

• I wouldn't get one. I don't like tattoos at all. Once it's there there's no changing your mind. Find me a girl who doesn't have one

What Girls Said 4

• I think its cute, it really comes down to what you like.

No matter what you do, someone is going to have an opinion that differs from yours.

• It's all about personal taste. My boyfriend absolutely hates them. His best friend is neutral to them, he neither likes them nor dislikes them. Another friend of his thinks they're sexy.

As long as the tattoo means something to you then you shouldn't worry about it. If a guy is put off by your tattoo enough that he won't date you then he's not the right guy for you. You're bound to find a guy that accepts your tattoo as part of you, and you may even find one who likes it.

• I really just depends on what YOU want. Like other posters have said, you'll find some guys who hate them and some guys who love them. Something that small in a discreet place more than likely really isn't going to deter a man who really loves you. Hopefully, by the time the guy you really care about gets to see the tattoo, it won't really matter one way or the other to him. He'll love you for you - tattoo and all.

• If someone truly cares about you a tatoo shouldn't matter, if they like it its a plus. If not its your body,and if they love you they should accept everything you are good and bad.

Personally I like tatoos and I have one :)