Thoughts on with tattoos.

I love tats on girls and on guys. I have a few of my own I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts on tattoos are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos can look cool or have significance, I do acknowledge. But they're permanent, so I see them as a mistake. I'm not going to hold a little tattoo against you, but multiple/large tattoos I think are silly.

I honestly see no reason for a tattoo other than "It looks good" or "I like it." If you're doing it because "My grandma was so important to me" - tell me, why was your grandma so important that you had to publicly scar your body? Why do you have to show it to the world? Why do you have to attract attention through it? And why do you have to mar your body and place the blame on someone else?

What Girls Said 18

• HOT as long as they are personal to the individual, done well and not just there to make a fashion statement.

• I think tattoos can be attractive. People who have tattoos with meaning is even better. When people get tattoos just to get a tattoo is a waste of money. You're putting something on your skin that's going to be there for the rest of your life. It's a wise decision to think about what you want and wouldn't you think it'd be more special if you ink something on yourself that has meaning? Tattoos head to toe can be a bit out of hand but I must say I do like sleeves on guys (depending on what it is of course).

• I like them if they are tasteful, not vulgar, and have a meaning to the person. And I like them in minimal amounts. But I also think that only some people can pull it off.

• I like them as long as they are tasteful. There are some that I'm just like "Wow, you got that done in someone's garage" or "Wow, you must have been drunk."

I think it's super sexy when a guy is completely covered in tattoos, but I don't think I could ever actually be with someone like that,

• I love them if they're meaningful and well done. A sh*tty looking tattoo will always be ugly and if it lacks personal meaning then it seems like a pointless decoration. Tattoos can be beautiful works of art if done properly.

• I love all types of body modification. Tattoos should be more accepted, especially in the work place. Tattoos don't define the person.

• I have eight smaller ones. I like them. I think they're a personal choice. I don't like stupid ones, I like ones with meaning.

• i think they're really cool, but have to be in moderation, like tops only a few.. I'm not a fan of tons of them, all over.. they can be tasteful in moderation imo.

• i think they are very very sexy on guys... as long as its meaningful stuff and not just random cartoon characters on random spots hahah I also think its hot on girls but just small ones.

• F*** yes. Erryone should get them <3

• I love tattoos! I have 3 so far and want to have a fourth done soon.

• I'm not crazy about them. A small one that isn't where it can be seen with clothes on is fine, but I don't like them too much otherwise; and I'm not crazy about that either.

• love tattoos I have 5 of them myself

• I love tattoos, but I'm not going to get one cause I'll get bored of it.

• I love well done ones. I plan on getting a few myself.

• I love the well done ones. I do plan on getting a few :)

• I think some are pretty awesome, thinking about getting a few myself

• i love them!

What Guys Said 8

• Way overdone nowadays. They use to be badass a few decades back, but now everyone thinks they're ool so everyone has them.

• I don't mind them but I don't get the fascination. I don't think I will ever get one.

• Dope as f***; though, by the time I can afford one for fun, I probably won't think they are that cool.

• As long as they aren't gang signs...it's all good.

• i love mine and I'm planning on getting a another one soon. if you have a nice body and the tattoo is well done and fits your style its actually a nice thing. that's why they call it art.

• uv tattoos =awesome

• Pretty dope.

• no tramp stamps