Guys: when a girl is blond do you automatically think she is stupid or easy or something?

I'm blond and I want to know what guys think haha...Put truthful answers. Thanks(:

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly no. Met too many smart and self-respecting blonds to believe that. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't assume anything other than she has a higher than average level of estrogen compared to non-blondes:

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope none of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of the above -- since everyone on GAG has personal preferences -- you'll get a wide variety of answers some of the most beautiful and intelligent people in my world are blondes. :D

0|0
    0|1
  • Gosh - of course not! I know plenty of blond girls - natural blondes who are quite smart and down-to-earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but no one is dumber then me.

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all I dnt judge ppls brains based on their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I've never thought that

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a blond would spell "blonde" incorrectly

1|0
    2|1
  • Funny I was just watching a p*rno with this sort of thing...I figure they're just doing it to be funny. If they're actually "dumb" then yeah, it's a turn off

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• Not a guy, but I don't think blondes are dumb, because I've met plenty of brunettes who are not the brightest bulb! haha

But anyways, I don't think being dumb is such a horrible thing. Someone can be really nice, fun, and a good person, but not be really smart, and they still make a good friend.

0|0
    0|0