What is a physical imperfection that you have?

What is a physical imperfection that you have but learned to like?

I kind of don't like my nose, actually I didn't like it before. It is slightly big for my face shape, but I have learned to overcome my self-consciousness and I learned to let go of my insecurity. I like it now... because it is a part of me and who I am. I accept it just the way it is now and wouldn't trade it for any other.

I guess I could say that and my... hmm, boobs... I kind of wish they were bigger that this (they're a B size) but eh, it's better than nothing! Plus they're kind of cute how small they are. But I still think bigger ones would seem more attractive I feel special that that's how I was meant to have them.

Last, it's my shortness. I've always wanted to play basketball lol, but I'm too short. I'm under 5 feet tall. :/ But hey, guys think it's cute! Lol, well at least it's fun to wear heels being short. :) It's a win-win.

How about you guys?

Could be anything: butt, ears, height, waist that you don't mind anymore and have learned to get over?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• a few:

- I have big ears. I fixed that by growing my hair out a couple years ago. didn't grow it to fix my ears lol just wanted to grow it but it fixed the problem in the process

-skinny. always been the skinny dude which sucks. walking by monster middle schoolers bigger than me and I'm 20 lmao. I've been working out for a while now so I'm cut but still small

-paleness. I'm kinda pale cause I don't really get outside in the sun much and it used to bother me a lot, people used to talk sh*t about it and some girl even called me casper before LOL. I'm still pretty pale but nobody cares since I've left HS

What Guys Said 4

• My lips, weird I know but I always thought they were, well too full! My noise just some changes I'd do. I did have acne when I was younger but its not as bad know, I get a few pimples here and there, hate it but normally its under control for the most part, I wash my face used products for it because that really bothered me. My chest is rather large for my size, Not that I'm fat, just that it's disproportionate to me. That's it for the most part but nobody's perfect!

• The biggest one is my height. I'm only 5'4'' and I know the majority of girls prefer tall guys so I get really insecure about that. Unfortunately it's not something I can change.

• i have acne and I hate it

• My index finger is malformed from a bone tumor.

My d*** has a small round scar from a surgery I had; each time I get intimate with a new girl, she gets alarmed and asks if I have an STD

I've been getting a larger belly recently, but that is something I know I can fix.

What Girls Said 6

• My nose is actually crooked, my brother threw a baseball at my face when I was little and I broke it...but my parents never knew lol so it is crooked now. It annoys me in pictures sometimes. And I have a deviated septum, possibly from it, so I snore a little bit when I sleep :P

• Small frame but bigger hips, so irritating for finding well fitted clothes and I have a little birth mark right above my pant line and it's quite dark, I don't like it but I'll hopefully get a tattoo over it.

• I have a little scar on my lip. Apparently it's not very noticeable, but I can always see it whenever I look in the mirror, or in pictures. I used to hate it, but I don't really care any more. I can't do anything about it :)

• I have a silver scar across my left cheek, it's not really noticable. About it really.

• small boobs

ugly face (I'd change my nose, lips, cheekbones, chin)

i wish I was a bit taller (I'm around 5`7.5)

• I am insecure about the birth mark on my leg :-(