When a guy calls you cute?

What does it mean when a guy calls you cute? I've heard some people say that cute means that you aren't pretty or something :( ...guys what does this mean when you say "cute"? Do you mean she is pretty or something or uglier?

Most Helpful Guy

• heyy! take this from a guy; majority of (let say 85%) of guys compliment girls with cute when she look good and most of them meant it when ever they said it it... so the mst important thing is that, take analysis of what mst people said if the cute are more than the others, then take it as a gift and appreciate it is the truth.

sometimes we (Guys) says things that we weren't but the only to know the truth is through our face though some guys are good in hidden their facial expiration... for what it worth, just choose the what please you what ever the hidden meaning is let it with them. because somebody's food is another man poison.

take care :)

What Guys Said 7

• You're overthinking. He thinks you are cute which means he finds you attractive which means he's interested. Actually, I prefer cute over the drop-dead-gorgeous types.

• It means you're pretty in an innocent way. Stop overthinking

• For me, it's when I want to complement her but don't want to seem over the top. I feel if a girl asks me how she looks and I reply with: "Your so mind-numbingly beautiful!" or something along those lines, it's a little to much. So I just stick with the safe: "your cute".

But maybe that's just me

-Nick

• hahaha I would rather a guy tell me that I look mind numbingly stunningly beautiful than cute hahahah then at least i know EXACTLY what he means! haha but yeah, i definitely always try to read the lines instead of taking things at face value.. lol

• It either means cute but sometimes it's a safe answer when you don't want to disappoint someone who is expecting a good answer on something, like how cute a baby is.

• it means what it means. Cute. So at the very least it means attractive in some way. I sometimes use it interchangeably with hot since not al girls like being called hot. lol

• why would you think anything negative? Just take it as a face value

• If they didn't find you attractive in some way, they wouldn't have said anything.

What Girls Said 7

• It just means your cute. That's all.

I get called cute a lot, but that's mainly because I look so young (I'm 18 but people think I'm around 16)

• I'm 11 and just got my first boyfriend bout a week ago.. He always calls me cute and all I say is: " thxx " and he's like " Thats all? " but I just don't know what else to say.. i'm a really shy person so I dont say much else when he complements me.. I need some advice..

• hahaha awww cute puppy love! lool the best stages! Just say thank youu sweetie and then RETURN him a compliment. Guys also like compliments and it would be nice to return him the favor :) you can say something nice about his looks/personality in return ;)

• When a guy calls you cute then he finds you attractive in some way. it's a good thing

• I often get called cute if they thought you were ugly they wouldn't think of you been cute if you see a cat or dog and you think it's ugly you wouldn't think it was cute same with a person.

• I don't like being called cute because I'm tiny.and young looking...so I feellike a kid when people do. I cant.tell if a guy.is interested or.not when he just says cute. I guess he does.after reading the ans here

• maybe it has something to do with respecting the girl as well as looks. I notice on my daughters Facebook that the "good" girls get called really cute or pretty and others who have cleavage shots are called "hot" it's like the old adage of the girl you'd take home to meet the family and take out to dinner vs the one you wanna grind on at the party this weekend.

just an observation I could be totally wrong lol

• If a guy calls you cute, he thinks you are cute. He didn;t have to say it so if he didn't mean it he wouldn't have. IMO, if a guy calls you cute, he is interested in you. Otherwise, he wouldn't throw it out there and get you thinking. Guys don't use words like "cute" on a regular basis.

If he were talking to a friend and mentioned you were cute, I still say it is a plus.

Regardless, cute=attractive. It might mean, she's cute, I like her, I'm into her. or it might mean, she's cute but she's not really my type.

GL.

answer mine please? link