How would it make you feel if your partner was ashamed of his or her body?

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes me feel sad because if they don't appreciate their body and I do, and I constantly tell them I do. They won't believe me because they have their own opinions about them selves which will lead to distrust and dishonesty and end up pushing us away from each other.

What Girls Said 3

• Sad.

But I would try my best to let my partner know that I appreciate his body, and let him know that I love him just the way he is.

• sad. and vis versa...wish my guy would enjoy my body more.

• He wouldn't be my partner in the first place

What Guys Said 3

• I would feel big need to comfort her. But just covertly. Subtly. It is hard to believe that somebody likes your body when you are ashamed of it. I will get used to it. And I would make fun of mine and hope that this becomes her habit too. Because, if you laugh at something, you cannot be ashamed of it. It's an antidote. :D

• I love to look at my girl naked so I would do my best to help her get over the insecurity

• really sad..but I don't think there's anything I could do to help her