Do you like the piercing or not?

I recently got a double navel piercing. I don't have enough XP points to post a link but it's on my profile in my pictures. What do you guys think of the double-navel piercing? I've got mixed reactions from my friends, but I thought it was something different.

I also have it posted on the website "indulgy" which is were I got the idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty cool, I have never heard of that, but I was originally going to get mine pierced... Now, I think I will get a double piercing. XD

What Guys Said 14

• I saw the pic on your profile.

That's an awesome looking piercing, I like the blingy belly rings you use. Shiny stuff intrigues me lol.

I give you a thumbs-up. 8-)

• The way it looks in the pic looks really good. I an see it being too much if you get different jewelry though.

• I've always liked belly button piercings. I think they look cute on girls. Not big on other piercings though, I'm more of a tattoo enthusiast.

• Yeah, I think it looks great.

• I think it looks great!

• i feel it is sexy in sex

• its very sexy and fits your body perfectly!

• Depends on the girl

• i think it looks good

• fan of belly piercings like the one you have not to big on other ones though

• Sexy, just like the rest of you :)

• Yes..I like it. I don't usually like many piercings on girls but belly button is one exception. Just don't pierce your face

• hot belly

• You have a great tummy. It is completely yummy and I love the new look. Can't complain, if you were my girlfriend I'd wrap my arms around it whenever I could. :)

What Girls Said 5

• I usually do not like belly rings, but I actually like yours! I think it looks good on you, is different, I like the jewelry, and it seems to go with your personality.

• I like it :D

• Its cute and unique. I like it.

• Super cute. I really like it. :)

• I think it's a little too much just because 2 are quite big in size. Personally I'd think it would look better if they were all small, I think that would be nice.