Cutting my hair?

This might seem like a really trivial question but:

I'm really bored with my hair lately, it seems so long and dull. I wanna cut it up short, like so: link

I know this is really superficial, but do you think guys will pay me way less attention when my hair is like this? Do any guys think this hair cut is hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think guys will pay more attention to you, because you'll have a unique haircut. Some of this attention will be good because they will like the style and/or the assertiveness. Some of the attention will be because guys don't like the style (see Jarrett's answer, below).

Personally I think that girls who cut their hair short are, as a general rule, much prettier naturally than girls with longer hair. So if you have a naturally good looking, defined face, then short hair will look good and draw out your natural features rather than shielding them. I myself find short haircuts on girls to be a total turn on. I find it to be a great indicator of a confident girl, which is huge in my book.

Ultimately, you should do what you want to do. No matter what you do with your hair, there will be some who like it and some who don't. At least if you do what *you* want with it, those who end up liking it will know you for what you truly prefer.

What Guys Said 1

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's your hair, but I ALWAYS cringe when a girl cuts her hair. Girls have such beautiful hair, why chop it all off? If you get bored of your hair, why not put some highlights in it, or maybe change the color to a little darker or lighter? But in all honesty, I think it's dumb for girls to chop their hair off, and the majority of guys prefer girls with long hair. There are some guys that like short hair on girls, but they are in the minority.

What Girls Said 5

• Well I know guys don't prefer short hair, but there's no point in you being bored with your hair now. I am a strong believer in the fact that a new hairstyle gives you more confidence, and if you have more confidence guys will notice you more anyway. And it's not like a guy is going to look at you and go, "well she doesn't have long hair I don't like her."

and I think that link is cute on that girl in the picture. I think it takes a certain type of face to pull off a short hairstyle like that, I know I couldn't do it and I don't know what you look like but if you think you can pull it off then you probably can :]

• guys like long hair, but it shouldn't matter, go for it! whether your hair is long or short, if you can own it, then it'll look good!

• I think that it's hot in a way, but it's not something every girl could pull off.

Most guys are into long hair...as you said.

Maybe a good alterative would be to get a more stylish long haircut? Maybe some bangs, waves, highlights, just something to shake it up a little bit. :)

• You are saying that you are really bored with your hair not guys. Go for it! For you. Not for what you may think a guy may like. If a guy is into you your hair is not going to matter. By the way that cut is hot!

• I absolutely LOVE that hairstyle! I say get it. I'm bored with my hair too, spice things up. If you can rock it, then guys will see youve got that extra OOMPH