What's the sexiest place to get a tattoo?

i was thinking of getting a tattoo but I don't know where

Most Helpful Guy

• under the boob so you have to lift it to see it like a surprise

What Guys Said 5

• The sexiest place for a tattoo is on a piece of leather that you can keep in your drawer.

A woman's body is a work of art. Marking it up with graffiti isn't going to improve it, just the opposite.

I don't mind a small one on the back or ankle, but face, neck, breasts, or stomach, and I get unattracted fast.

• I think the sexiest tattoo's are the ones that go from the mons pubis and wrap around the side and up to the shoulderblade, when you wear low-back dresses it's pretty. Here's an example

link

• Get it on your back, that way when you are old it won't be visible and it probably won't look as bad. My tattoo goes from one shoulder to the other covering the whole back.

• Just read my comment again and its misleading, its not the whole back just the whole upper part :)

• Get a tattoo of a ruler.

On your thigh.

• Sexiest? Lower back..if you want something cute, just do the arm or something

What Girls Said 2

• Well, sexiest how? I mean, it depends on the tattoo.

For example, my friend has a "Tramp-Stamp". I hate to call it that because it looks EXTREMELY classy on her. She pulls it off.

And In my opinion, sexiest tattoo's are on either the hip bone, or the ribs.

Just keep in mind, depending on your profession in the future you make want to hide it. I am getting a tattoo on my ribs when I am older in order to not have any issues getting employment XP

Stupid people not accepting tattoos.

What are you thinking about getting a tattoo of sweety?

• Ribs, imo. Tramp stamps are cliche.