I need a flat stomach!!

ok, o I'm not plump, I'm average but my stomach isn't flat, please give me some tips on how to get a flat stomach before August 29th and how to maintain it. I would really appreciate you're help:))

Most Helpful Guy

• Cardio, cardio and more cardio.

If you can do 5 crunches, you've got abs. They're just hidden underneath your belly. Do not do muscle strengthening exercises, these are terrible fat burners. Cardio work keeps your heart-rate up for sustained periods of time, which will make your body burn the calories to keep it going.

Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Starving yourself of carbs forces your body into starvation mode, which vastly reduces it's effectiveness, you may cause your body to eat itself for basic functions and lose the weight, but as soon as you start eating healthy again, the weight will come back with a vengeance. You need protein, carbs and fat in the proper amounts if you actually want to lose weight.

(I'm a personal trainer and a massage therapist, trust me) Send me a message if you want some more info about how to train and what to eat

What Guys Said 4

• What couter said! cardio and diet! It's tough to maintain a flat stomach unless you naturally don't have a lot of body fat around the abs so you really have to watch what you eat...clean foods, less fat, cut out as much junk food and fast food as possible.

• If its fat, what couter said.

If you're just not flat, you could try TVA muscle work.

• crunches or sit ups... if you don't have time to do them - do them before you go to sleep- - even a few hundred should take no time at all

• put those puddin pops down and hit the crunches do work!

• i go for swimming like 3 times a week, and I've reduced my fat intake(like bacon and stuff), does that still help

What Girls Said 0