GUYS: How much does height difference effect a relationship?

I like this guy, and I'm pretty sure he likes me. Only problem is there is an awkward 14 inch height difference. He has to literally look down at me, and sometimes has to bend over to hear me talk...Could things still work out even though I'm 5'4 and he's 6'6?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated some girls that hovered around the 5' mark and I'm 6'1". I thought it was adorable that they were that small. I'd just pick up the girl and tickle/kiss her. It feels really sexy to pick up a little girl to kiss her. Sometimes I'd just look for steps on a building to grab her, put her up a few steps, then kiss her. :)

What Guys Said 2

• That height difference is about the same as with every girl I've dated. I have no issue with it and find smaller girls cuter. *shrugs*

Love is blind. Don't let the size difference stop you.

• i like small girls so I'd be more attracted :P

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5' even and my boyfriend is 6'4" so it's the same height difference. My guy says he likes me being small and petite, and I'm apparently "easier to have fun with" lol.