Dressing ettiquette at home?

Girls, do you guys walk around the house with just your bra and panties on? I'm just curious if there's anyone out there that's doing that Because I am :) Guys, do you mind your girlfriend doing that at home?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wear a suit and tie around the house, in case I unexpectedly get invited somewhere.

What Guys Said 5

• If the alternative is naked, I mind, if the alternative is more clothing, its awesome.

• It looks great. Very sexy. Sometimes my wife will just have a tshirt on, and I can see her nipples through the fabric. I love that.

• I don't mind and actually find it very sexy...as long as the windows are covered. My eyes only!

• Well I have never had a girlfriend but if she wanted to wear that around that house I would be fine with it. would prefer if she wore more though...I'm a weird person,lol.

• aww... why not? Isn't it flattering if your girlfriend do that just for you?

• I would be flatter if she did it just for me.

• You might be the cutest person ever.

• what guy wouldn't enjoy that? mm

What Girls Said 5

• no bra... just a tee or a loose vest - anything light since its extremely hot and sum shorts - the shorter the better ! :)

• don't you feel "weird" without bra on? I mean, I tried that but it made me feel kind of ticklish and self-concious all the time :P

• yeaa... I do and its kind of weird sometimes when people invite themselves over.. but like everything else in life.. you'll get used to it :)

• Hell yea. It's been really hot lately, so that's really the only option, aside from walking around the house butt naked o.o but that's when no ones home

• butt naked? How nice! I just can't find the guts to that yet :P

• thats all I usually wear at home. mostly just panties, but if someones over, I put a bra on.

• I just wear sweatpants and a shirt.

• The only time I am not clothed is when I'm taking a shower. I hate being naked or nearly naked.