First tattoo should I or not?

so I have been wanting to get some tribal dragons with the yin yang on my lower back . I have been wanting it over about 3 years I just Haven't been up for it. but now I think I am should I get it ? would a lower back tattoo look dirty? or slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not waste your money on tattoos. You might regret it later.

• im not paying for it, I have a friend who is going to do it for free he owns several tattoo shops

• You might regret it later in life. It is your choice and your life. Therefore, I respect your choice.

What Guys Said 7

• NOY. Graffiti looks best on old train cars.

• "would a lower back tattoo look dirty? or slutty?"

Tramp stamp link

• not...nothing can live up to the lovliness of your natural skin...(:(:(:

• tramp stamp?

• yeah some what :/ but I will be adding to it more going up my back

• well I'm not really into tramp stamps, but that's just me

• I would hate it

• dont do it :(

• No, you are fine without one.

What Girls Said 4

• a tribal tramp stamp...well,it's not very original,is it? it's really up to you,if you really want it,go ahead,it can look good if it's done well. and being slutty is a matter of your sex life,not your looks.

• well if you have to ask it shows you are not ready for a tattoo. you are proably going to regret it in a few years.

• Sounds nice, I just honetly don't like the location. Should not be on your lower back in my opinion

• If it's original I say go for it. And get it on one of your shoulders...nearly every female who has tatts has a tramp stamp (I'm guilty).