Any other guys don't like high heels on girls?

its like everywhere you go girls are in high heels. Girls who are naturally 5'1-5'4 are now 5'9 with high heels.

basically girls that were in your league are now not in your league anymore

probably not on this website because all the guys seem to be well over 6ft

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't see the point,

it's not like a lot guys think shorter girls are a turn off(I think)

plus a lot of women complain about it hurting their feet,

though when I hear the sound of heels as a girl walks by it's strangely a turn on

I'd date a girl taller than me, but it seems girls have the height issues

What Girls Said 5

• Whoa.. High heels doesn't weigh in when liking a guy. Short or tall.

I am 5'5" barefoot. In heels, 5'8"-5'10". Depending on how high they are.

My boyfriend is 5'5"-5'6" ish.. I mean, high heels shouldn't change anything. They're still shorter than you.

• Cyrus, you're letting your insecurity playing a part that it shouldn't be.

• Well, maybe if you weren't such a p**** when it comes to girls. Everything would be fine. -.-

• Im not -_-

• I tend to not wear them often because I feel like I'm too tall with them on, I'm 5'6 without heels and I'm plus size so I don't want to look like a giant 6'0 women. They do make my legs look amazing but I tend to stick to three inch heeled boots in the fall and that's it.

• If the guy I'm seeing is shorter than six foot, which is 100% cool with me, is rarely ever even wear un because I wouldn't want to make him feel short.

• I rarely wear them because they make me feel like a giraffe ): lol

I'm like 5'8

• Im 6ft in my bare and I hate wearing heals... feel like I tower above all the lads, but they do make my legs look better!

• i wear high heels every day and my boobs will not stop bouncing !

What Guys Said 13

• I do not like heals. I don't care they make girls taller. They just don't register as sexy for me. I know they really damage women's feet.

Interestingly, high heals were originally mens fashion. They started at the court of louis XIV. Women took them over from men. They should give them back.

• I feel like heels help a girl out a lot. It doesn't bug me because as you said, I am over six feet. Heels help accentuate a woman's body and there is nothing to not like about that. Heels basically are like stepping on tip toes to me with added benefits.

• yeah well I'm 5'7

• girls like taller guys not the same height

• Not always true, I could care a less if they were the same height, just would bug me if he was so short he's face was in my chest lol although he might like that ha ha lol but 5'7 isn't a big deal, a lot of women are shorter than that. I'm 5'6 and men think I'm supper tall. :(

• idk if they gain 5 inches of height with heels, but I get what your saying.

Pretty sure heels make the butt poke out and look nicer. I think they are kind of hot, but I still just don't get why girls subject themselves to that kind of foot torture lol. if you are good looking your still gonna look good without the heels girls lol

• I just have a natural confidence with girls that are shorter than me, heels ruin that lol

• Nah, they don't bother me. I don't feel that a girl taller than me is "out of my league", so perhaps that's an issue of yours to take care of.

• how tall are you? I have a natural confidence with girls that are shorter than me and heels ruin it, that's what I meant by out of my league

• Well even besides romantic interests, do friends of the opposite (who are taller) put you off?

In any event, it's either something where you only try with shorter girls or find a way to deal with this insecurity.

• no if theyre friends I don't care or even notice

• ...what the hell are you talking about I have dated two girls who were 6 ft before they pity their held on for the date and I'm 5'2" and only wear flat shoes what is this league problem you are talking about? If a girl likes tall guys as most do her being in flats well do nothing to help a shorter guy but that is no reason to give up before even trying charm them into not caring

• I don't like high heels, but not for height reasons. They seem kind of skanky, seem bad on ankles, and uncomfortable. All around a bad decision.

• I frankly disagree...I love it when a woman wears high heels. I love that girlie stuff! :-D

• They look better then most flats girls wear... About the height thing, year I don't know. I never had to deal with height rejection. I can't relate...

• I been rejected by women for my lack of height

• I'm only 5'8 so I'm not really a big fan of high heels, my girlfriend wears them sometimes but nothing extremely high and I don't really mind

• i don't care if they wear them or not

• I never see girls in heels. I see them in sneakers,flats,flip-flops or wedges, but not really heels. I do see you point of the height thing, but if someone does not want to date you cause of that then, f*** them.

• I hate them because girls tend to cuss and complain all night about their feet hurting. Its like b1tch please, don't wear those damn heels then.

• Actually, with the right high heels. They can be rather comfortable. Most girl just gotta know how to pick and choose.