What's your opinion on girls with dreads?

Guys and Girls...What's your opinion on girls with dreads?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love dreads on any sex period. Has long has they are well kept, they look great to me.

Some people just let their hair knot and mat on their head. Those are the dreads I hate.

What Guys Said 4

• idk..Not used to being around blacks...I have no opinion about dudes...females? Well pretty is pretty and hot is hot...I don't really see it as an issue?

• Other races wear dreads, not just blacks. That is just an assumption.

• I think they are unattractive.

• Don't really care what men have for hairstyles. Not attracted to dread on females.

• girls with dreads = gross

black guys with dreads = cool unless theyre like huge dookie ones like Murs

white guys with dreads = looks weird usually..that Jason Castro dude looked cool with his tho

• Lol, why is it gross if a girl does it?

• they don't ever look good to me like that

What Girls Said 9

• There's this one girl in my area that has dreads and she looks beautiful. The dreads just seems to suit her style well. But in general I don't think it's for everyone and many guys will probably find it a turn off from what I've gathered.

• I think they're hot. :) AS LONG AS THEY'RE KEPT UP AND ALL ARE THE SAME SIZE! LOL anything other than that...ummm. NO NO. And they have to smell good too. :)

• Jason Larsen is the hottest guy with dreads

link

link

link

• They need to be clean and well kept with no nasty smell. Only then is it OK (for either gender). I'm a bigger fan of dreadfalls as they're easier to keep clean, look nicer, and you can mix up your hairstyles more often

• They feel gross to touch and are just extremely nasty when they aren't taken care of. On either gender I don't care for them.

• To permanent! Too flat!

• It's very dreadful looking.

• I like they way they look on the right guy but I don't like the way they smell.

• Not a fan.