Can someone who isn't like stick thin still be as pretty/hot as someone who is?

I'm definitely not stick thin. I probably look like I weigh like 150-160(I actually way 178, but the way my body is shaped I look like I weigh less), but I still have guys flirting with me and checking me out. And I've even had one of my guy friends ask me to be his girlfriend(and I think I have another one who is possibly about to).

What I'm wondering is, If I have guys doing these things, does that mean I'm probably just as attractive as someone much skinnier? I think I'm cute/pretty, but I don't think I'm that "hot" or "sexy".

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick thin girls don't look healthy. They look frail. When you break down animal nature to its very core, the goal is survival of the species. An unhealthy, frail mate isn't something sought after by a lot of people.

There's a major distinction between a girl who has a figure and a girl who is overweight. There's also a major distinction between a stick thin girl, and one who is toned or athletic. Stick thin and overweight are both unattractive. Anything in between is fine. It sounds like you're in between.

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has different tastes, you shouldn't compare yourself to anyone because there is always someone out there that will find you amazing, beautiful, hot , sexy and there is always another who will find you totally unappealing.

• This: link

Yes - they absolutely can!

..and stick-thin is not 'hot' anyway...

• Stick thin is not that appealing. I'm talking about those stick thin crackhead models everyone seems to find so attractive. I personally think those models are too over-rated & could never see what the big deal is. To be honest it turns me off, I'll take a couple xtra lbs anyday.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely. Especially if you are capable of seeing beauty without any prejudice. You have to haveself confidence and that will reflect onto others. Men and woman don't just have ONE type. They have several. some men like bigger woman some like smaller. some like average size... it all depends, you have to find someone who loves you for you. no matter what that may be, but als please learn to love yourself. you are you, no one else.

• That is really quite large. Doesn't make you completely unattractive but it probably hides some of your natural beauty.