What are clothes you wear for hot days in summer?

I wear a shirt and shorts a lot on a summer day when very hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shorts and a tank top or a dress

What Girls Said 3

• Short jean shorts and a singlet/ tight t shirt.

• dress or a shirt and skirt.

• Tank top and jeans or t-shirt and jeans. I don't wear shorts but if I had nice legs I would.

What Guys Said 2

• If I'm going to the gym, I wear gym stuff. If I'm just going to hang out with a friend or something, it could be shorts or jeans. This is the first year that I haven't been wearing shorts too much despite it being hot as bawls outside.

When I'm on the bike, I wear gear always. Better for it to be sweat than blood. It's actually not too bad when you're moving and I need to get riding pants which will make things more hot than what they already are lol

• I usually go with a cotton or linen shirt (depends on what I'm feelin' that day) of whatever style I'm in the mood for, and some sort of light-colored chinos, or possibly jeans if I'm feeling a bit more casual. As far as shoes go, I wear either sandals or boat shoes.