Bf getting a tattoo of my name, HELP????

OK so my boyfriend says he loves me so much and I am the one and he wants to tattoo my name around his marriage finger... and we are not the perfect couple although we love each other so damn much... and he keeps asking to marry and I am not ready... and I am not sure if he's the one for me... and he says even if we part he wants to have a part of me... and he's not doing it to prove anything, he is doing it for him... what can I do to make him not get that tattoo? I have told him not to and he said he is gonna do it still ...ahhhh... I don't want him doing that, I'll feel guilty if I ever leave him ='(

Most Helpful Guy

• Its his body and his choice. Its no less illegal than talking sh*t about people behind their back. If you 2 break up, its his problem if the next girl will constantly get irritated by your name in that finger.

In life there is choices and consiqences. What may seem like the right choice can easily turn out wrong and vice versa.

What Guys Said 1

• dump his f***ing ass. sorry ass motherf***er.

What Girls Said 4

• It's a sweet gesture.. but I wouldn't let anyone tatt my name on their body. If he has ladi everything out for you, and you're still unsure he's the one... then he's not the one. You already know that you will not be with him forever, as you've said, you would feel guilty if you ever left him. You need to decide what it is you really want... and do something about it, leave if you must, before he gets that tatt and the girl who DOES want to be with him forever, has to stare at it everyday.

• Dont feel bad about it sweetie, you have tried talking him out of it but its his choice! And its all going to be alright. If he doesn't listen and you leave him.. then he has too feel. You know, you don't listen you have to feel (:

• if he is determined to get one than tell him to get a symbol of you instead of your name. That way it is less conspicuous :)

• I've never understood why people do that.