Do girls like the plain tee / jeans looks on guys?

i have perfectly right size muscular arms. would it look douchy if I wear plain black/white tees that fit? thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• omg! I love it , I think its sexy

What Girls Said 9

• If you have muscles, show them to the world! I know how hard it is to build up muscle, trust me, if you have a fit physique, you should show it off a bit (in a tasteful way of course). I don't know any girl who wouldn't want to see some muscle, and the plain T-shirt and jeans look is pretty sexy in my opinion.

I think the only way you can look douchy is if you act douchy...I think you're fine :)

• I LOVE white v-neck tees on guys with medium distressed jeans- so hot! Don't wear tshirts that are too tight. They tend to make guys look metrosexual, and for me, that's not very attractive. If the tshirt is slightly looser, it makes you look more effortless! :)

• muscles with a plain tee? I don't know a girl who would dislike that look haha. it would be a bit douchy if you added a chain or some other jersey shore-ish type of accessory. keep it simple :)

• yes ! :)

• Very attractive.

• such the best!

• yes its hot but if you are a jerk, I could care less what you wear, I won't be interested

at the same time, even though some things are "hotter" on guys than others, I don't care what you wear, if you are good to me.

• Nice and simple..I like ^.^

• I like it more than anything

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's douchy if you by the type's that are purposely tight, but as one that just fits good and shows it off without looking like your trying, that'd be good.

• Girls like it supposedly.