Girls do you judge guys a lot by how they dress?

So I was talking with a friend and she said she would rather go out with my brother because she says his style is more messy and seems less intimidating to her or something. My brother really doesn't put much work or care into looking good while I don't go crazy or anything but I like wearing nice v-neck shirts, nice jeans, and I style my hair more and stuff (nothing crazy just more than what my bro does). Do you judge guys by their style a lot and if so how do you judge?

Most Helpful Girl

• I cab understand what she says. I like a guy with round neck shirts, no v necks. and the style of the hair should be natural, just a brush to it, or hands running through it. They apear more manly. And if you put on cologne and antiprespirant with cologne in it, like the name brands, women can not smell the real you, and won't be turned on. So you have to chose who you want to be, but there are lots of women who likes to load on parfume and make up. to them you might be their choice.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, so be yourself and you will attract a girl that likes your style (and is attracted to YOU).

• Nope. One of the guys I dated whom I cared about most in my life...I can't even remember what he used to wear lol even though we used to hang out a lot. I remember one time he wore a simple white v neck an damn did his muscles look sexy in that. Another time he had on a black tshirt and some khaki shorts I don't know lol I really don't care what guys wear and I love fashion! I'm really into design and fashion yet even I don't judge guys by how they dress. So I'm willing to bet most girls don't.

• Sure, I think most people do. It's pretty much the first thing you see when you meet/see someone. A typical person kind of determines if they are "similar" to themselves. Ex: if I dress in a classic manner or business attire, I probably wouldn't go for someone who dresses in Goth or work pants & a wife beater. Nor they to me. It's just human nature.

On the other hand, it's prudent not to judge a book by its cover.

• Yes it matters, no need to be sophisticated or over the top, but appearance needs to be taken care of.

• Yes, there are certain styles that appeal more to me, and there are some guys that make themselves look more or less attractive depending on how they dress.

What Guys Said 0