Have you ever been asked to not wear clothes of certain kinds at school?

were you asked to do so because of the clothing's appearance or it was some sort of dress code violation?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't, but as a teacher I have had to tell girls to cover up, or boys to do the same.

Girls -- breasts

Boys-- rear ends (sometimes even the front).

I once had a guy in my class that had his pants down past his rear (this happens a lot) AND he had on see-through sheer boxers! UGH... frankly I found it gross... hahahaha...

I hate having to say something, but yes and definitely some girls (dang) come to school with their breasts literlly popping out of their shirt (not in my class).

What Girls Said 12

• A skirt too short a couple times and I had to call home and have someone bring me something else. It wasn't "mid thigh" enough...

• Yes, I have, I seem to have very large breasts and I wore a t shirt and got in trouble because the neck line was too low. but I used to see the itty bitty titty comitty wearing clothes that don't cover anything and they never got in trouble. I was furious!

• Yep, I wore a skirt that was like an inch too short for the dress code so the teacher made me change into these dirty sweat pants from the lost and found and walk around in them all day. I never wore a skirt to that school again. Lol, my younger brother once wore a t-shirt to school that was advertising Bud Light so he got suspended for that.

• My first three years of high school, I never got caught...

But last year I got caught for havin too short of shorts, so I changed into a different pair. Then, I got caught again later that day for the shorts that I changed into!

I hated the dress code at my school... and I heard that it is only going to get stricter in the future. Glad I'm gone!

• I was wearing yoga pants one day and it was a violation of the dress code *we had to wear polos and black or tan pants, but they couldn't be jeans or pants with more than five pockets) but every girl did it still. Another girl got called down to the office and said it wasn't fair if she was getting in trouble for it, every other girl had to. So every girl who was wearing yoga pants had to spend the day in ISS or they had to go home and change.

• I've only gotten one violation, more like a warning, throughout my years of school. It was in High school- my bra straps and bra was showing from my dress. I didn't know about the bra part, though.

• Nopee I have not :)

• Nothing above the fingertips or dollar bill rule depending on the year. Two finger or more straps. Certain text you can't wear. One year you could wear a white t-shirt because they thought it was gang related. Nothing overly low cut for females. No slippers. No house coats or robes.

• I wore a dress to school once that stopped just below mid-thigh, and it was the same length as a skirt I had worn the day before, but they said I couldn't wear the dress anymore. -__-

• Ya I have like 5 times -.- , dress code violation.

• usully for my skirt being too short

• Yes, at my school we were asked not to were shirts cut too low, or pants that were too tight.

What Guys Said 4

• Once my gym teacher asked me not to wear a certain t-shirt to school because of the text it had, but it wasn't even that bad. It was in the 8th grade I think.

• Seen a girl wearing tight basically boxers for P.E. and asked to change.

• Yeah one time for just wearing a tanktop to school.

• Yea I wore a shirt with a picture of a hairless cartoon Beaver once. That said "SHAVED" on it. And I was asked to turn it inside out.