What do you think of girls with stretch marks on her inner thighs and hips?

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs and hips and I don't hear a lot of girls talking about them and I was wondering if guys mind this?

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares. If a guy is having sex with you, he's not gonna think: "wow, look at this madam's stretch marks, I find them quite disturbing and will not have intercourse with her." He's gonna think: "BOOBS, BOOBS, BOOBS, BOOBS, VAGINA, BOOBS!"

Its fine.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Most dudes (as in over 90% of them) aren't gonna care...you're showing us your body, and we're gonna be too giggidy to even notice.

Even WHEN we spoon and do notice...it's an imperfection that makes you human instead of a perfect angel. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes me think of whales.

0|0
    0|0
    • may I ask why?

• When my sister was recently pregnant (she had her baby a few weeks ago yay), she had stretch marks all around her stomach. It just reminds me of whale blubber. :P

It's not a bad thing, I guess. I don't like it though.

• hahahahah

• its not really a big deal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally normal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a size 0 and I have stretch marks on my inner thighs so its nothing to do with whales or being fat like that one guy says. Its nothing really, don't worry about them (:

1|0
    0|0
  • they go away when you're older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mabey the ones that have unrealistic expertaitons there usally a**holes anyway a lot won't give a dam some might even like them like my ex thought my stretch marks looked cool he thought they were sexy I was ashamed of them other guys don't even seem to care less they still pay just as much interest in me still say I'm pretty and hot even though I have stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks start showing up during adolescence, with the body changes. Every developed woman has at least one stretch mark. Don't worry about that.

0|0
    0|0