Should I get my belly button pierced?

I never really thought about it before. Someone postted a question about it earlier, but there was no real explanations as to why it might be considered trashy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not trashy. In fact, it's pretty mainstream, so no longer terribly unique. If you want to, go for it.

What Guys Said 9

• Sure. I don't like a lot of facial piercings but bellybutton I'm basically indifferent to. They look decent on the right girl.

• i don't think its trashy but I'm not attracted to it. But its your body so your call :)

• Not trashy, don't listen to these prudes. All people try bring attention to their bodies (if they have decent ones). plus a belly button piercing will heal. Tats are for life.

• Go for it. I think belly button piercings are hot.

• Just go with it.

• That is up to you. I prefer a girl not to have any piercings (besides ears), but I would be fine with a girl having a belly button piercing.

• NO please don't

• Trashy. Most girls I've met with tats or obscure piercings have been slutty. So I stay away from those types of girls.

• It's considered trashy because you're asking for attention to your body. You don't have to agree with this statement, but it doesn't change the way people feel about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Ehh, people always seem to have opinions on why they think certain piercings are trashy.

I think bellybutton piercings are kind of cute. Piercings like that - on your bellybutton, or on your nose or lip - if they're small and simple, I think they can look pretty good honestly. Some people do pull them off better than others, but yeah.

• Yes. You have a nice stomach for it. So, why not.

• No