Should I get my belly button pierced?

I never really thought about it before. Someone postted a question about it earlier, but there was no real explanations as to why it might be considered trashy.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not trashy. In fact, it's pretty mainstream, so no longer terribly unique. If you want to, go for it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Sure. I don't like a lot of facial piercings but bellybutton I'm basically indifferent to. They look decent on the right girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think its trashy but I'm not attracted to it. But its your body so your call :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Not trashy, don't listen to these prudes. All people try bring attention to their bodies (if they have decent ones). plus a belly button piercing will heal. Tats are for life.

0|0
    1|0
  • Go for it. I think belly button piercings are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is up to you. I prefer a girl not to have any piercings (besides ears), but I would be fine with a girl having a belly button piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO please don't

2|0
    0|0
  • Trashy. Most girls I've met with tats or obscure piercings have been slutty. So I stay away from those types of girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's considered trashy because you're asking for attention to your body. You don't have to agree with this statement, but it doesn't change the way people feel about it.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ehh, people always seem to have opinions on why they think certain piercings are trashy.

I think bellybutton piercings are kind of cute. Piercings like that - on your bellybutton, or on your nose or lip - if they're small and simple, I think they can look pretty good honestly. Some people do pull them off better than others, but yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You have a nice stomach for it. So, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0