Shorts and cellulite or pants and warmth?

So, it's summer and everybody goes around in shorts and skirts. It might be stupid, however sometimes I feel like I shouldn't because of my cellulite. I'm not "fat", but it just bothers me.

Does anybody else think about it?

What do you choose, girls, shorts and cellulite or pants and warmth?

Most Helpful Guy

• I realize this is a question asked to the girls but however, I am sure that there are tons of men who love seeing cellulite on a girl - I do

Almost any girl or woman who has cellulite is bothered with it so much that she demeans herself quite a bit and that's not a wrong statement. That happens simply because of women naturally being consicous about how beauty and sexuality is viewed in the majority. Not their fault but that's how nature's made it.

If nature makes something it also makes those who admire it :)

If you think you want to wear shorts or skirts, you should. Be confident of yourself and hold your head high always. Learn to ignore or trounce those who don't share your feelings, thoughts etc. :)

Happy women's day :)

What Guys Said 2

• Some guys, such as myself, think cellulite on the thighs is hot. So I think a girl in your situation should wear shorts and be comfortable. Most guys don't care one way or another, and some guys actually like it.

• What does your celluite look like?

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone has some cellulite. Most people don't care, but if it bothers you, wear what you like.

• I am the same actually I refuse to wear shorts except to bed because I have gross legs. If your not overweight then they can't be bad ide wear them.

• Pants. Its not cute. I only wear shorts now that I've worked my body into great shape and actually look good in shorts. When I had cellulite I wore pants or capris.

• I have cellulite on my upper backs of my thighs plus a bit of stretch marks. I'm skinny person yet I have both of those. I wear pants all year round.