Girls, when a guy is attractive and aproaches you = hot, whereas not attractive and does it = creepy?

True or false?

Non attractive guys = creepy in general would you say?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say false. Creepy is behavior not looks. Personally, I'd be flattered if a guy were to approach me, no matter what. Well, you know, as long as it's.done in a respectful way. It's a tough thing to do, so I would appreciate the fact that the guy thought I was worth approaching. I may not be interested, but I would never be mean or rude about it.

What Girls Said 8

• Not true for me. I see some girls behave with that mindset, but I don't think that way. Any kind of respectful approach is flattering, even if I don't reciprocate, whether the guy is attractive or not. It's the manner of approach that determines whether or not I feel creeped out by the guy.

• Not true.

• Even if I don't find the guy attractive and he approaches me, it's flattering and I will always be nice and polite because it's hard for anyone to approach people. It the actions or the way a person approaches that makes them creepy or not.

Unfortunately some girls think that unattractive guys approaching them does make a guy creepy no matter how well he does it. Though I guess it's a good way to tell whether or not she is dating material.

• Not neccassarily, it depends on HOW they approach you. You don't want a guy coming up and leering at you, making really crude jokes you feel obliged to laugh and being really creepy in general. But if it's a hot guy that does it, yes it's much less creepy. You'd feel 50% disgusted, 50% flattered that he came to you to be weird and creepy to. But with non-attractive guys it's probably 75% disgusted, 25% flattered. Disgusted is a bit harsh a word, but you get the general gist.

• i think that it is creepy when the guy and the girl are not on the same attractive level. If theyre both 10s, its not creepy, if theyre both 2s its not creepy, however a 10 and a 4, would be considered creepy-

• not necessarily. the dude is creepy only if he is persistent and would not get the hint that the girl is not interested.

• True. Always been true for me.

• Do you think these other girls are lying? jc

• I wouldn't say they're lying. They need just need to be put in that situation. Either, looks come touch base like that for them.

As what 'woohoo_Friday' said, basically she'd be flatter if a guy would approach her. I would be too, if I find him attractive. If not, he's coming off as creepy. Doesn't have to be in behavior, looks alone (facial expressions) can come off as creepy.

• Non attractive guy? It would be creepy if he tried to touch me.

What Guys Said 3

• I've seen some girls with this mindset, but I'm sure that they're in the minority. With most, it's the way a guy acts rather than how attractive he is.

• yeah I would say so

• This is only partially true. Yes, a lot of girls consider unattractive guys creepy, but also mannerisms and ability to flirt play a crucial role. It isn't an all-or-nothing thing to all girls.