Anyone else jealous?

I am sooo jealous of black, mexican, and asian women! I love the skin I'm in but, these women have natural gorgeous skin coloring all year long, and they look amazing in bright colored clothes or make up!

anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, we all want what we ain't got! Black women want to be lighter, white women sit in the sun to get darker, black women want straight hair, white women want curly hair. Go figger. It's always raining sumwhere!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Wow, thank you. Don't be jealous though, there are things about you I'm sure us women (the one's you listed) would like to have too.

• I don't feel that way. I'm not putting down black, Mexican, or Asian women, I just think that there are far too many skin tones out there to determine which are flawed and which aren't.

• I'm jel at their genetic-lol face,body,ass. But skin? Not that much,i also can use sunbed.

• Thanks lol. I think we all look at other people who have what we don't and want it. I used to wish I had pin straight hair but it's never gonna happen lol

• Noooo way! I used to want the same until I realized I can do everything to my hair! I can have natural curls, if I curl my hair it stays because of my normal curls, I can have straight whenever I want it... but the only pain is the frizziness!