If an ugly person hits on you, does that make you ugly?

If an ugly or obese or whatever person hits on you, does that make you ugly or attractive?

• You're ugly
  • You're attractive
  • Your looks have nothing to do with it

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. It has nothing to do with it.

• A lot of times ugly people will hit on someone who seems nice or they don't seem like they would reject them in a bitchy way.

What Guys Said 9

• No...because no matter how someone looks they are going to be pretty much interested in the same people. Just because they're ugly doesn't mean they want to date ugly people

• A girl whom I considered to be not very attractive smiled & said Hi. I responded to her.

It's the polite thing to do.

I imagine it probably took a lot of courage for her to do so.

I see people of both sexes & sometimes wonder how or why they got together. I have a friend whose girlfriend is in my opinion not very good looking at all. He is extremely jealous. Go figure?

• No

• personally I would feel that way.

• No. Why would it?

• i wonder too

• No it just means they are dumb enough to think they actually have a chance with you.

• There's a good chance you are, as most people try to hit on people they think they can get with.

• do they really tho?

• but I've had a fat guy hit on me, and not to be mean but never would that happen since I'm really into a healthy lifestyle and would consider myself attractive but now I'm second guessing it cause I'm like "why would he hit on me?"... I'm shy and insecure though, and really nice, so could that have something to do with it?

• I guess he thought you were easy because you were shy? Hard to say. He could also be the type of guy who hits on every girl and just goes for sheer volume, knowing that he's going to be rejected a lot and he honestly doesn't care.

• I gave you a 5 star rating ---great question! It does not make you ugly nor attractive. If an ugly guy hits on an attractive girl it means he has confidence and a set of balls.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. How they perceive your looks has nothing to do with how you perceive theirs. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all. If they're hitting on you, they obviously find you relatively attractive. You perceiving them as less attractive doesn't mean you're not attractive because of it.

• but what if there's like a major difference of lifestyle even there involved like if a 500lb person hits on a gym bunny... those would be two completely different people...

• That just means that the person approaching has some balls, lol, and may or may not be slightly unrealistic. No harm in trying, right? The point is that they obviously find YOU attractive.

• Honestly...Ive always felt that way. Because the only guys that have ever really liked me have been stalkers and creepy people that have tried to follow me home :( It made me feel like everyone was out of my leauge :(

• yeah like I had this obese person hit on me at the gym and now I'm like uhhhh...am I really not as qt as I thought? lol

• I've thought about that, too...doesn't do anything for my already nonexistent self esteem :(

• I would feel that way :/

• No...

• People hit on who they think is in their range. At least, I think so. -.-"