How do you define a hot person? (guy or girl)

to me, a hot girl is a girl who just looks really confident in her self. to me its not about how she looks.

how bout you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a specific type of looks for a guy but I find that I quite like light brown hair that is sort of curly but sort of straight. Also bright blue eyes are pretty mesmorising but I like any color eyes really. Average height I suppose and they can't be really skinny but I don't really like muscles either that much.

I hate it if they either look nice and are big-headed about it or if they are just vain in general-even if they don't look that nice. A sense of humor is aways nice but not so much that it's like attention seeking. If they are cocky and argue things that there is no point denying-like if they are found to be doing something wrong-it really annoys me and I get really frustrated.

Also they should be the right balence of a normal guy-messes about with his mates, plays xbox, doesn't take everything really seriously, isn't immiture A LOT of the time but occasionally is ok-and sort of nerdy-has interests in at least one other thing besides their xbox, reads if not a lot at least more than once a few months, doesn't mind hanging around with me and my friends when we are making fools of oursleves.

These things stand out to me as 'hot' x)

What Girls Said 7

• I think if a guy is confident but not cocky then he is amazing...it also helps if he is masculine, but still has a sensitive side. But mainly confidence...I am that way, so I want my guy to be like that.

• Confident and Selfless. I like guys to be confindent but not overly confident and cocky. Cocky is very unattractive. However It really seals the deal for me when he's selfless and cares about others, because that means that he's humble. And being humble is very attractive.

• Good Physique

Handsome

Personality

Confidence

• Have all of those qualities you mentioned, but the only girls I attract are those already in relationships. Let me rephrase that, the only girls who I attract who I'm also attracted to are already in relationships.

• oh, well that's sad. I wouldn't get your hopes down to much there will be someone who is availble and also attracted to you as well. Just stope looking so hard and she will appear

• The whole package.

Act right.

Talk right.

Look right.

• Good facial features

Good muscular body

Tall

Good Style

Confidence

• Even though I'm a girl, I think there are girls that are REALLY good looking and stuff!

What is important for me in a guy...

Ok-looking.

Maybe some muscles. - No need.

Smells good.

And other normal stuff.

-Even though for me looks isn't all that matters.

I want a guy to have a good personality and good sense of humour!:-)

• Someone with a nice body! Face has to be avg or up! Nice hairstyle! Confident or has SWAG!

What Guys Said 5

• Dirty blond with a tan, great +2s, bright blue eyes, or green, a well-muscled ass with nice hips curving to a small waist, about 5'8". Yum. Good looks instantly make someone hot and desirable. Although confidence and being nice and making people feel good factor into charisma as well.

• I feel ya, bro. It's like 10x better when a girl is confident, funny, and a sense of humor...It goes like this from the bottom: there is ugly girl, next there is normal looking, and then hot, and then there is normal with a hot personality, and last a hot girl with a hot personality.

• I'm such a weird bloke; I don't care for blondes, I find high heels ridiculous, I'm revolted by lipstick, I don't much like big breasts because I like a girl to be bra-free. The hottest thing to look at is a small dark girl with a big mouth. If she's really small - way under five feet - I get turned on. I go feral for underarm hair. But the most important thing of all is brains - I can't last a moment with a girl with no conversation and no knowledge about the world.

• She can cripple my penis from a boner.

• Great face, body and hair.