Brown hair with red streaks on a guy?

So I'm thinking about dying some red streaks into my hair - maybe just on some of the tips, or like a pattern going along the top. I have medium-dark brown hair, wavy when it gets long. Cut kind of short at the moment. I usually put a little gel in my hair and mess it up/spike it a little on top.

Think it'll look okay? Should I go with a darker red or bright? I should point out that I'm 22...too old for this? I don't see guys my age with hair colors.

Ladies? ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're not too old for this at all.

Streaks are fun and its something someone any age can have.

Since your shade of brown is more on the darker side I think dark red would look great on you.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't think it's a matter of being too old or not. I don't think guys should ever streak their hair, any doing your 'tips' should remain in the year 2000. If you're really dead set on streaks, go with any color but red.

What Guys Said 2

• no, no ladies. they don't know what they're talking about.

you will look like a homo, so I don't recommend it.

• Don't do it, you'll look like either a guy from an emo/screamo band or a homosexual.