Is it bad to admit you're hot?

Does that make me stuck up? I know I have stunning eyes, great hair, basically all my features are nice and work together. I have a good figure, I don't think its perfect, but no one would complain about my shape either.

At the same time, I'm down to earth and don't think I'm "too good" for anyone. I'm often attracted to guys that I initially wasn't because of their personality, so I'm not shallow. Am I stuck up for even acknowledging this?

• Yes, get over yourself!!!
  • Yes, its best when hot people don't realize how hot they are.
  • Sometimes, depends on how you act.
  • No, you are just acknowledging the facts. Totally normal
I would never admit it openly, even on here I'm anonymous for this question! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed confidence is frowned upon on this site, but personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with knowing you're sexy or beautiful. Own it

There's nothing wrong with being confidence and admitting that you have good looks doesn't mean you think the world revolves around good looks or that you're trying to get ahead with just your looks, which is something I often hear on here.

As long as you're humble and not big headed, I'd say you're fine :p

And no, I don't feel this way because I believe I'm the sexiest or most gorgeous thing to walk the earth. I have this perspective because I think it's a damn shame that people preach "have confidence" to girls yet condemn those who do have confidence.

What Guys Said 8

• If you're being realistic about it, then that's good. Being honest with yourself is the best policy, not too many people are though. You see people that are great looking that carry around a big bag of insecurities, because they have emotion issues and are either fishing for compliments or have extremely low self esteem. Other times you see people that think they are the sh*t and better then everyone else. If you're good looking, and you know it and are confident in yourself then I think you have a healthy perspective on yourself.

• You should always be modest, it gets you futher with people. Think what you like in your own head, but keep it there most people don't appreciate people saying they're 'hot' whether its true or not.

• When I give a compliment, I mean it. I don't say them just to earn brownie points with her. If she says I know or something similar that shows me you're cocky, I'm completed turned off by this and will not give anymore. Say thank you or that's sweet and move the conversation forward. Being confident in the way you look is something I enjoy in women. Also, don't go in the opposite direction and refuse the compliment or turn it down or say no I don't. I won't argue with you and I'll stop trying.

• When people compliment me, my reaction depends on the compliment and how it was given. Sometimes I just say thank you, other times I feel awkward about it. I'd never say 'I know'! lol When I said "admit", I didn't mean agree with people when they compliment me.

• I think I'm handsome but there are definitely things I can work on.. That need to better myself keeps me humble.

• I dunno

I mean look at super models, They know they're hot, they must, its a requirement for their job

but you don't really hear them coming out and saying that, because they don't need to

they know and they show it through their actions rather than their words

like one of the commenters said, there's no real reason to say it unless you're feeling insecure and need validation

but if you really know, you shouldn't care what anyone else thinks

• it's not bad to admit you're hot as long as you don't brag about it.

you seem like a nice girl and have a grate personality.

• that sounds fine to me

• There's no reason for admitting it openly, I feel the same way but I keep it to myself and let everyone else do the acknowledging and if you're down to earth then I truly doesn't matter, a compliment on your personable status is always more gratifying then one about your looks

• I get a thumbs down for knowing what its like to be fine as hell but still not as shallow as everyone else, this is when I actually like to admit it haha

What Girls Said 4

• If you're hot you're hot. I don't think its stuck up to acknowledge that. besides you SHOULD think you're hot. its too many girls out there thinking they're ugly and downing themselves, I can't understand why some people get so outraged if you dare to think you are hot. its no different than thinking that you're smart, or kind, or funny, or capable. it's just a positive trait that you know you possess. you can't just pretend that you don't know you're hot, that would be fake. I wouldn't go around announcing it to everyone but its OK to know it.

• well it's silly to start shouting it from rooftops,i don't think it's something you can go around telling people for no reason,it just doesn't make sense,but saying that you think you're attractive if someone asks you-it's fine,what's wrong with having confidence?

• Haha, yeah that's crazy. I said "admit", not run around announcing it to the world! There's a big difference!

• I don't think admitting you're hot is anything bad.. it's how you admit it, and in which situation you bring it to the forefront. Didn't answer the poll because I think context for this question is important.

• I don't think there's anything wrong thinking you are beautiful... except when you start rubbing it in people's face.

When it comes to guys, for some reason I find HUMILITY so f***ing sexy.