Girls - What is "tall"?

I hear a lot of girls say they like tall men, but what is that? That's very relative. What height range do you think most girls are referring to?

Well alrighty...The general consensus is around the 6ft mark. thanks! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd consider a guy 'tall' probably at like 6ft.

But I'm not really attracted to tall guys ... well I'm no not attracted to tall guys either - it just doesn't bother me. The only time height ever factors for me, is if a guy is shorter than me, then that's not so attractive. But it's very rare I meet a guy shorter than me, I'm 5'3.

So yeah - I think with most girls they like a guy to be taller than them.

What Girls Said 9

• I guess 6'0 would be the stereotypical height considered tall. However, my dad is 6'1 and I don't find him tall. I have an uncle who is 6'8. I consider him tall. However, he's too tall. 6'4 would be ideal for me. But I'm from a tall community. There literally aren't any guys shorter than 5'8 in my town. And those under 6'0 are few and far between.

• I think a guy is tall when he's about 1m80cm, 5ft 9, or just taller than me, wich isn't hard since I'm 5 ft 4 ^^

• I'm only 5'2'' so most average height guys are seen as "tall" from my perspective. Height isn't that high on my list of preferences when it comes to guys, though. Even if a guy were an inch or two shorter than me, that would be fine. I really don't care.

• I agree with sarcasticbella. Men are generally considered tall when 6ft and up. But most guys are tall compared to petite girls like crystalminds and I.

• 6ft and up

• my version of tall is 6' and up.

• im 5'0 so anything from 5'8 is tall

• Somewhere around the 6'0 range. It kinda depends on how short the girl is. She could be 5'0 and thing that 5'7 is tall. But it's still around 6'0.

• 6' and up

What Guys Said 2

• 6'0 is not considered tall in the Netherlands. It's still average.

• How tall are your women? :O !

• Damn tallest people in the world are from the Netherlands. If that's average what's considered tall? I'm around 6'5" would that be considered tall there? I'm pretty big in the states.

• I'm 6'4" myself, I'm considered tall but nothing special. And I live in the south, were people tend to be shorter so in the north they might consider me average. If I visit a concert in the north I have a fair chance of not being able to see the stage.

• These answers are awesome.