What type of hair is sexiest on a girl?

Length? Curly/straight/wavy? color? Anything else you can think of?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, it really depends on how you wear it:

-Black and straight is sexy, long or short. (Zooey Deschanel)

-With brown hair, wavy might be preferred.

-With blond, Red, or strawberry, wavy is generally the way to go.

With length, it again depends on how you wear it:

-Long hair is sexy because it basically emphasizes feminine in a more traditional sense.

-But short hair is also quite sexy, because it exposes the neck, which makes you seem more sensual. It also gives you a more "modern" look.

Color relates to complexion:

-First of all, don't do tan and blond. It makes you look like a pop-culture drone.

-If you're pale, light hair like blonde/strawberry/dishwater accentuates a light complexion. Black hair creates contrast, which again, accentuates a light complexion. In most cases, this is a good thing. A light overall complexion makes you appear more sensitive.

I mean that naturally, not racially. If a white girl has a deep tan, it's more common for people to assume that she's a rich girl hitting the tanning bed to look like all her friends. Unless, of course, you're quite noticeably outdoorsy.

That's my take. Hope it gives you an idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer longer hair, meaning shoulder length or longer. A few girls can pull off a short haircut, but many can't, and in any case, longer hair is a sign of youth and beauty.

Aside from my love of natural redheads, color doesn't matter much to me (I've found girls of every natural color attractive), nor does type; straight, wavy, and curly can all be great if styled to fit the girl. Mainly you need to style your hair to fit your face/head and body shape.

One famous example: Bettie Page had a large, white forehead with her natural black hair, so when she started modeling, the stylist cut her hair with bangs to cover her forehead, creating the famous "Bettie Page" haircut. A good stylist will be able to figure out the shapes and styles that work best on a particular girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really prefer one style, but her hairstyle shoud match the rest of her body and then especially her face. You can have a good looking hairstyle but if it doesn't fit the way you look in general it won't help you be prettier :)

1|0
    0|0
  • curly is very sexy than wavy and last straight.

as for hair color I love red/orange hair or brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • long, straight, brunette or black

1|0
    0|0
  • Long wavy (brown) or long/medium straight (black).

0|0
    0|0
  • Long curly brunette hair

0|0
    0|0
  • long black/brown or even blond hair. Black long hair and blue eyes, my fave!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.