What type of hair is sexiest on a girl?

Length? Curly/straight/wavy? color? Anything else you can think of?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, it really depends on how you wear it:

-Black and straight is sexy, long or short. (Zooey Deschanel)

-With brown hair, wavy might be preferred.

-With blond, Red, or strawberry, wavy is generally the way to go.

With length, it again depends on how you wear it:

-Long hair is sexy because it basically emphasizes feminine in a more traditional sense.

-But short hair is also quite sexy, because it exposes the neck, which makes you seem more sensual. It also gives you a more "modern" look.

Color relates to complexion:

-First of all, don't do tan and blond. It makes you look like a pop-culture drone.

-If you're pale, light hair like blonde/strawberry/dishwater accentuates a light complexion. Black hair creates contrast, which again, accentuates a light complexion. In most cases, this is a good thing. A light overall complexion makes you appear more sensitive.

I mean that naturally, not racially. If a white girl has a deep tan, it's more common for people to assume that she's a rich girl hitting the tanning bed to look like all her friends. Unless, of course, you're quite noticeably outdoorsy.

That's my take. Hope it gives you an idea.

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer longer hair, meaning shoulder length or longer. A few girls can pull off a short haircut, but many can't, and in any case, longer hair is a sign of youth and beauty.

Aside from my love of natural redheads, color doesn't matter much to me (I've found girls of every natural color attractive), nor does type; straight, wavy, and curly can all be great if styled to fit the girl. Mainly you need to style your hair to fit your face/head and body shape.

One famous example: Bettie Page had a large, white forehead with her natural black hair, so when she started modeling, the stylist cut her hair with bangs to cover her forehead, creating the famous "Bettie Page" haircut. A good stylist will be able to figure out the shapes and styles that work best on a particular girl.

• I don't really prefer one style, but her hairstyle shoud match the rest of her body and then especially her face. You can have a good looking hairstyle but if it doesn't fit the way you look in general it won't help you be prettier :)

• curly is very sexy than wavy and last straight.

as for hair color I love red/orange hair or brunette.

• long, straight, brunette or black

• Long wavy (brown) or long/medium straight (black).

• Long curly brunette hair

• long black/brown or even blond hair. Black long hair and blue eyes, my fave!

What Girls Said 0